Chapter 67

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 67: It turned out to be Gu Wuhao

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 67: It turned out to be Gu Wuhao

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

It turned out to be Gu Wuhao

Tang Anran's sharp gaze fell on their faces, and he slowly asked, "How have you been recently?"

Listening to her cold voice, the servants bowed their heads and dare not say anything.

The previous Xu Anran had an arrogant personality and was very harsh on these servants, so they did not dare to make trouble under her nose.

But now Xu Anran has become Tang Anran, his personality has changed a lot, and his attitude towards servants is much better than that of Xu Anran before.

As long as he didn't commit any problems in principle, Tang Anran basically didn't manage them much.

Probably because of this, some people start to get overwhelmed, forget who they are, and say things they shouldn't say.

"Whoever said something that shouldn't be said to Xiaohang today, stand up by yourself." Tang Anran looked at them and continued: "I don't take the initiative to admit it now. When I find out, the consequences will not be so simple."

She didn’t speak loudly, but with a chill and pressure

The pressure makes those servants feel great pressure.

After saying this, Tang Anran didn't speak again, but looked at them coldly, as if he was really waiting for someone to take the initiative to confess.

Time passed by, and under Tang Anran's gaze, their pressure was getting greater and greater, and finally someone could not hold it.

"My grandma, I'm sorry." A 30-year-old servant walked out of the crowd and stood down in front of Tang Anran: "When I cleaned the guest room upstairs today, I didn't know Xiao Hang was sleeping under the quilt, so …So I complained a few words, maybe Xiaohang heard those words."

"What did you say?" Tang Anran asked with a frown, looking at her.

"I..." The servant bit his mouth and hesitated, repeating what he had said before.

People will have jealousy, especially when they see a person suddenly better than themselves, this jealousy will invisibly magnify several times.

After learning that Tang Anran and the others were about to adopt Xiaohang, the servant felt that a five-year-old child was better than his own life, and began to feel unbalanced mentally, so when cleaning up, he complained and said something wrong. Too much to hear.

Those words would feel unpleasant even if an adult heard them, let alone Xiaohang who had just experienced those things.

He was not very confident at first, afraid that he would drag Tang Anran and the others, but now he heard the servant say that, he naturally began to shrink back.

"My grandmother, I really didn't mean it. I saw no one in the guest room at the time and thought Xiao Hang was not there. If I knew he was there, I would be sure..."

"Enough." Tang Anran interrupted the servant before he finished speaking.

"Even if you don't know that he is inside, you shouldn't say such bad things. He is just a five-year-old kid who has done nothing wrong. What qualifications do you have to say those bad things to him?"