Chapter 190

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 190: Will never let you down

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 190: Will never let you down

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Will never let you down

When Roses spoke, Lin Yuqing had already recovered from surprise, and was standing by and watching their conversation silently.

Gu Wuzheng threw the appraisal document directly into the trash can in the living room, then frowned, and looked at Roses displeasedly: "We will not return Xiaohang to you. If you want a child, go through the legal process. If I dare to make trouble again, I will call the police directly."

Roses is a bully and fearful of toughness, so seeing Gu Wuhao's fierce appearance at this time, she was immediately persuaded.

Thinking of another Gu Shenxing behind herself, she finally slowly stabilized her mind.

"Mr. Gu, do you always have to make some sense? Xiao Hang is my son. It is a matter of course to let him come back to me, you..."

"Please go out, Miss Luo!" Before Luo Sisi could finish her words, Gu Wuhao directly let the servant see off the guests.

Seeing that Gu Wuhao’s attitude was so determined, Rose's face instantly turned pale, and she gritted her teeth and shouted: "Think you are cruel, but I won't just leave it like that. Xiaohang must return to me.

Around! "

After speaking, Roses turned around and strode away in high heels.

As soon as Rose walked with her front foot, Lin Yuqing followed her back foot. Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao were both thinking about Xiaohang, but did not notice this little movement of her.

Lin Yuqing has been following Rose's back until she was about to get in the car, she finally shouted: "Miss Luo, please wait a minute!"

Roses stopped and turned her head to look at Lin Yuqing. The haze on her face has faded, and a faint smile was raised at the corner of her mouth: "This lady has spoken with me for so long. What do you want to do?"

"I want to ask, what is the relationship between you and Xu Anran, Miss Luo? Why do you look so alike?" Lin Yuqing took two steps forward and looked at Roses suspiciously: "And why did you just say Xiaohang? Is it your son?"

"So many questions, I can't explain it all at once." Roses chuckled, sat in the back seat of the car, and then gave Lin Yuqing a meaningful look: "If Miss Lin doesn't mind, you can get in the car and tell me more. Chat."

Lin Yuqing didn't expect she would know her name, she was taken aback.

I just wanted to understand that this woman seemed to have investigated her information.

But it was the first time I saw her today, why did she investigate herself?

Lin Yuqing couldn't figure out this question, but she knew that this woman must not be easy. She frowned and looked at the vacancy Roses gave herself, hesitating whether to get in the car.

"I am a person, but I don't have much patience." The smile on Rose's face gradually disappeared, and she glanced at Lin Yuqing faintly: "There are some opportunities, if you miss it, there will be no second time."

Hearing Rose's words, Lin Yuqing suddenly thought of Gu Wuhao.

Inexplicably, she felt that the woman in front of her might really be able to help herself squeeze Xu Anran out and make her Mrs. Gu.