Chapter 162

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 162: There is only one in his heart

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 162: There is only one in his heart

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

There is only one in his heart

"No harm! No harm!" Tang Anran slapped the bathroom door and shouted Gu Wuhao's name, but no matter how she called, no one answered.

At the beginning, she was shocked. When she calmed down now, she immediately took out the spare key for the bathroom from the drawer beside the bed.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw that Gu Wuzheng had fallen down beside the bathtub.

Probably because there was foam and water on the ground, and Gu Wuhao's leg injury was not healed, and he slipped and fell accidentally.

With the crutches leaning on the side wall, Gu Wuhao couldn't get the crutches, so naturally he couldn't get up and open the door for Tang Anran.

"Don't come here!" Just as Tang Anran was about to step forward and walk over, Gu Wuhao suddenly shouted excitedly: "I can stand up by myself!"

After finishing speaking, before Tang Anran could react, he held the bathtub and wanted to stand up again.

It's a pity that his legs didn't have any strength at all, but he fell to the ground in the opposite direction, and the strength of his arms could not be fully used.

Tang Anran looked at Gu Wuhao's appearance, feeling terribly distressed, and could not even consider Gu Wuhao's emotions. He quickly stepped forward to help him from the ground, and then handed the crutches to his hand.

This time Gu Wuzheng did not refuse again, but frowned and remained silent.

After Tang Anran helped him to the bed and sat down, he immediately squatted down to examine the wound on his leg.

Fortunately, the fall just now was not too serious, and the wound did not bleed.

"I called you outside just now, why didn't you keep silent?" Tang Anran sat down beside Gu Wuzheng, looking at him worriedly: "I didn't hear your voice, you don't know how worried I am."

Originally, Gu Wuzheng had been bowing his head in silence, but when he heard Tang Anran's words, he silently replied: "I don't want to trouble you."

Falling to the ground, no one can get up. Tang An is everywhere

However, she did her best to help, and even always made her worry about being afraid. Gu Wuhao really felt that this kind of herself was very useless.

Except that it would drag Tang Anran, he seemed to be unable to do anything.

Tang Anran just felt that Gu Wuhao's mood was a little bad before, and he didn't notice anything abnormal. Now that he heard his words, he finally understood the problem.

"Gu Wuhao." Tang Anran let go of Gu Wuhao's hand and called out his name very solemnly.

Hearing her calling his name in such a tone, Gu Wuzheng finally raised his head and looked at her, the eyes of the two gathered in the air.

Her face gradually became cold, and she stared at him in silence for a while before asking coldly again: "In your heart, what do you think of me?"

Gu Wuzheng watched her open her mouth. Before he could answer, he heard Tang Anran continue to say: "We have experienced life and death, but in your heart, you don't care about me at all, and you never regard me as your wife. "