Chapter 51

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 51: It's enough to hide in my heart

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 51: It's enough to hide in my heart

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

It's enough to hide in my heart

Gu Wuhao's behavior was really abnormal. Tang Anran didn't know what to say to him, so in the end he ignored him and turned to look at Xu Xiaorong: "What happened to you just now?"

After Tang Anran's reminder, Xu Xiaorong remembered the purpose of coming in.

"Young grandma, there is a Mr. Wang looking for you outside." Xu Xiaorong put away his surprise and reported to Tang Anran.

Among the people Tang Anran currently knows, there is only one Wang Xudong whose surname is Wang. He only sent her back home the day before yesterday. He should be the one who wants to come outside.

Tang Anran nodded, got up and walked out of the restaurant with Xu Xiaorong, leaving Gu Wuchao alone.

Gu Wuzheng watched Tang Anran's back disappear from his sight, and then pursed his lips, revealing a deep meaning in his eyes.

As soon as I walked to the living room, I saw Wang Xudong sitting on the sofa.

"An Ran, are you okay?" When Wang Xudong saw Tang Anran coming out, he immediately got up and walked to her, grabbing her wrist and asked anxiously.

Tang Anran wasn't used to him being so close to him, so he almost reflexively threw his arm away.

Wang Xudong's face changed, but soon returned to normal, looking at her apologetically: "Sorry, I was too worried about you, so I was a little worried just now."

"I'm fine, thank you Minister Wang for your concern." Tang Anran thanked him politely, and then took a step back without leaving a trace.

Looking at Tang Anran's alienated attitude, Wang Xudong just wanted to speak again when a steady footstep suddenly sounded, and then a tall figure appeared in his sight.

Gu Wuzhuo walked to Tang Anran and stood still, grabbed Tang Anran's shoulders, and then tilted his head to look at Wang Xudong, "Is there anything wrong with Mr. Wang?"

"I..." Wang Xudong obviously still had a lot to say to Tang Anran, but under Gu Wuhao's gaze, he couldn't say a word.

After struggling for a long time, Wang Xudong finally reluctantly replied: "It's all right."

"Since it's okay, please go back." Gu Wuzheng unceremoniously issued an order to evict the guest, and then tilted his head to look at Tang Anran who was holding him in his arms: "Breakfast is not finished yet, go back for breakfast."

Although Gu Wuzheng's tone was still a bit tough, it was already much softer than the tone he used to speak to Wang Xudong.

Tang Anran didn't want to have too much contact with Wang Xudong. This man always made her feel too enthusiastic, so when Gu Wuhao said this, he didn't refuse, and he nodded and entered the restaurant again.

When Tang Anran left, only Gu Wuhao and Wang Xudong were left in the living room.

"Chief Gu, I just came to see An Ran. You don't need to be so nervous." Wang Xudong relaxed a little bit than before, looking at Gu Wuhao

Half-jokingly said: "Are you afraid that I will take An Ran?"

As soon as Wang Xudong finished speaking, Gu Wuhao's eyes sank, and he suddenly raised his leg and walked towards him.