Chapter 197

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 197: Did you watch her die?

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 197: Did you watch her die?

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Did you watch her die?

Cheng Jia didn't plan to sue Yu Wenjin at the beginning, and she said that to let He Minqing relax. She didn't have any comments on this.

Anyway, she can guarantee that the child in her belly will be Yuwenjin's, so she doesn't have to worry about being retaliated, just wait for the result to come out and Yuwenjin will marry her.

He Minqing immediately asked the driver to drive the two to the hospital. Only when they arrived at the hospital did they know that the amniocentesis should be done. The fetus must be at least 16 weeks old, while Cheng Jia’s belly is less than 12 weeks old. He needs to wait another month to do this. an examination.

Within a month, Cheng Jia and He Minqing could wait.

"Auntie, don't worry, I will definitely give you a satisfactory answer in a month." After Cheng Jia smiled and said this to He Minqing, he stopped struggling with her and stopped the taxi and left the hospital.

As for He Minqing, she was sitting in the car thinking about what Cheng Jia said

Then, I suddenly felt a little confused.

Since talking with Yuwenjin last time, she has tried to treat Nian-Nian as her own granddaughter. After slowly getting in touch, she found that she had gradually fallen in love with the little girl.

I thought things would go through this peacefully, but now Cheng Jia suddenly came up with this song. If the child in her belly is really Yu Wenjin's, then she might only be able to send Nian Nian away.

He Minqing felt reluctant to think of sending Nian Nian away.

But if Cheng Jiadu's child is not Yuwenjin's, according to Yuwenjin's character, he will not marry other women in the future, and their Yuwen family will probably be the last.

At this moment, He Minqing hopes that the child in Cheng Jiadu is Yu Wenjin's, but also hopes that he is not. It is really contradictory.

But it's useless to struggle now, the final result will not be known until a month later.

He Minqing didn't tell Yu Wenjin about the matter for the time being, she planned to tell him after the results came out.

——

Since the incident between Gu Wenjing and Gu Wenya happened, the struggle between Gu Wuhao and Gu Shenxing has become more and more intense.

Gu Wuzhuo’s ability itself is very strong, and he still holds a lot of shares in the Gu family. Even if he started from the bottom, it only took a short month to climb to the point where he was about to meet Gu. Be cautious about flush height.

In the beginning, Gu Shenxing would find someone to suppress Gu Wuhao, but soon he discovered that the people he had sent to suppress Gu Wuhao quickly turned into Gu Wuhao’s people, which led to his company's contacts began to increase. Less.

Finally, Gu Shenxing couldn't stand it any longer, and directly called Gu Wuhao to his office.

In the spacious office, Gu Wuhao and Gu Shenxing stood face to face, both of them were calm and silent.

After a long time, Gu Shenxing suddenly sneered and said: "Gu Wuhao, I really underestimated your methods."

He always thought that Gu Wuhao, who had never been in business before,