Chapter 106

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 106: Sign the divorce agreement

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 106: Sign the divorce agreement

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Sign the divorce agreement

"My mother is not a junior." Tang Anran didn't look back, looking out the window and muttered: "I used to ask her who my father is, where is he, and why didn't he come back, but she would avoid this every time. problem."

"I know her, she will definitely not do things that destroy the feelings of others, she has her own pride!"

Gu Wuzheng hugged her waist with his hands crossed, and said softly, "I know, don't think too much. You can tell mom the truth when you find a suitable opportunity in the future."

"Is it really possible?" Tang Anran turned his head and looked at Gu Wuhao anxiously: "But this body is bleeding from Qi Lan and Xu Chengsheng's blood. Can my mother accept me?"

This is what Tang Anran worries the most. When Tang Peipei knew her name was Xu Anran, she was so excited that she hadn't let go of past things for so many years.

If she knew that her daughter was using Qilan’s daughter’s body, she would have a hard time accepting it...

"How can you know the result if you don't try? You are her favorite daughter. I believe that no matter what you become, she will follow

I will love you. "Gu Wuhao whispered in her ear, "Just like I love you." "

After listening to these words of Gu Wuhao, Tang Anran's uneasy mood finally calmed down.

Anyway, she has no feelings for Xu Chengsheng and Qi Lan. If Qi Lan and the others did not do anything to hurt Tang Peipei, then she could treat them as unknowingly and use Xu Anran's identity as an old-age care for them, which could be regarded as a thank you for using Xu Anran's body.

What Tang Anran didn't expect was that Qi Lan took the initiative to find her within two days.

Because of Qi Lan's health, they didn't come back during the Spring Festival, but gave Tang Anran a lot of money.

Before, Tang Anran just treated them as two ordinary people, so he didn’t respond to the things they couldn’t get back. But after knowing those things, Tang Anran received a call from Qi Lan again, and felt a little uncomfortable for a while. .

"Of course, how are you getting along with Wuhao recently?" Qi Lan on the other end of the phone asked eagerly.

Tang Anran pursed her lips, and faintly replied: "It's okay."

Qi Lan didn’t seem to be affected by Tang Anran’s indifferent attitude.

Old was very eager to talk to her, she said a few words before Tang Anran would reply.

After a while, Qi Lan finally came to the topic: "Ran, I heard that you have been to Beicheng some time ago?"

Upon hearing Qi Lan's words, Tang Anran immediately understood.

Tang Anran didn't take the initiative to talk to Qi Lan and Xu Chengsheng about going to Beicheng, and it was even more impossible for Gu Wuhao to say it, so Qi Lan could know this, indicating that she was sending someone to stare at her.

"How do you know?" Tang Anran frowned and asked.

Qi Lan did not answer her question, but continued to ask: "Do you know someone named Tang Anran? Or do you know Tang Peipei?"