Chapter 189

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 189: Not qualified to be a mother

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 189: Not qualified to be a mother

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Not qualified to be a mother

"You...what did you say?" Yu Wenjin widened his eyes and looked at Tang Anran in shock. There was no way his brain could digest the news for a while.

After all, Wen Yijia had always told him that Nian-nian was Gao Yuanfan’s child. If Nian-nian is really his daughter, when did Jiajia get pregnant? Why doesn't he know any news?

"The day before Jiajia went missing, she contacted me and told me that she was pregnant, but I don't know if you would like to have that child. Later..."

Having said that, Tang Anran would naturally not conceal anything, and told him the truth from beginning to end.

After listening to Tang Anran's narration, Yuwenjin was stunned for a long time, and suddenly raised his hand and slapped himself.

"I'm such a **** bastard!" Yu Wenjin gritted his teeth and cursed with scarlet eyes.

No wonder he had an inexplicable sense of familiarity with her the first time he met Nian Nian. No wonder he could not help but want to get close to Nian Nian. It turns out that she is his own daughter, his and Jia Jia's daughter!

Wen Yijia is gone, now the only hope that can support Yu Wenjin to live is Nian Nian.

"Where is Niannian? Do you know who Jiajia gave her to?"

He looked at Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao, and asked eagerly, sitting upright involuntarily, as if he was about to rush out of bed when he got the news.

Gu Wuzheng pressed his shoulders and replied in a deep voice, "Don't worry, Nian Nian has always been at our house."

"At your house? Ah Chao, why didn't you tell me the truth sooner!" Yu Wenjin yelled anxiously, lifted the quilt and prepared to get out of bed, and was stopped by Gu Wuhao again.

"I didn't let him tell you." Tang Anran looked at Yu Wenjin calmly: "Originally, I planned to help Jiajia keep this secret, and I won't tell you my whole life, because I don't think you love Jiajia, you Not worthy of her love."

"But since Jiajia left, I saw you in so much pain, and I slowly believed that you really love Jiajia. Since you love Jiajia, you should love your daughter too."

"I can return Nian Nian to you, but you must ensure that you must always treat Nian Nian well. If one day you dare to treat her badly, my godmother will take her away immediately and let you see her for the rest of your life. Not her."

"Of course, I don't even want that day." Tang Anran said, slowly getting up from the chair: "I won't pick up Niannian until you get better. I don't want her to see such a decadent man. father."

After saying this, Tang Anran turned and left the ward.

"Hurry up and take care of yourself, your burden is very heavy." Gu Wuhao patted Yu Wenjin on the shoulder, leaving these words softly, and hurriedly followed in Tang Anran's footsteps.

Yu Wenjin looked at the empty ward, recalling the words Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao had just said, the dead heart seemed to start to beat slowly.

Although Wen Yijia has passed away, Nian-nian is the most precious gift she left to Yu Wenjin, and he will cherish it all his life.