Chapter 49

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 49: I want to chat with you alone

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 49: I want to chat with you alone

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

I want to chat with you alone

Gu Jinyan's eyes were very oppressive, and Tang Anran subconsciously took a step back.

Although her face was always smiling, Tang Anran could feel that this elder sister didn't seem to like herself very much.

The eyes of the two met in the air, and neither of them spoke first, just like that.

At this moment, Gu Wenjing on the side walked over and took Gu Jinyan's arm: "Eldest sister, our third sister-in-law heard that you came back today, and specially prepared a gift for you."

When Tang Anran heard Gu Wenjing's words, she knew that she was planning to repeat the same trick, and wanted to use the trick that Mr. Gu had at his birthday party to deal with herself.

Just about to speak, Gu Jinyan spoke first: "I don't dare to ask for her gift."

After speaking this sentence in a cold voice, Gu Jinyan glanced at Tang Anran again, then turned around and walked over to Old Man Gu to sit down.

Tang Anran was even more certain now that this Gu Jinyan really hated him.

She didn't understand why Gu Jinyan had such a strong hostility towards herself. Could it be that Xu Anran had offended her before?

But before she could understand these questions, Mr. Gu took the lead

Body, smiled and greeted: "Okay, everyone is here, you can have dinner."

Elder Gu had already spoken, and other people naturally couldn't say more, and walked towards the restaurant together.

Before entering the restaurant, Gu Wuzheng suddenly grabbed Tang Anran's wrist. Because of his movement, Tang Anran had to stop.

Raising her head, she looked at Gu Wuhao with a look of confusion, not understanding what he was going to do.

"She has a hard mouth and a soft heart." Gu Wuhao lowered his head slightly, staring at Tang Anran's bright eyes: "Don't care."

Gu Wuzhuo was a little worried that Tang Anran would be angry because of Gu Jinyan's words just now, so it was rare to comfort her with a voice.

Tang Anran heard Gu Wuhao's comforting words, and her heart suddenly became warm.

"I know, I won't care." Tang Anran responded with a smile.

She didn't say this to perfuse Gu Wuhao, but she really didn't care.

After all, she wasn't a stingy person, she wouldn't get angry because of this trivial matter, and she still somewhat liked Gu Jinyan's straightforward temper.

Seeing Tang Anran looked really okay, Gu Wuhao was relieved.

Then the two walked into the restaurant together.

Just as they entered the restaurant, everyone's eyes fell on them all at once.

"Seeing that your relationship is so good, my old man can finally rest assured." Old man Gu sat on the seat and looked at them with a smile on his face: "It seems that the wish of having a great grandson should be realized soon. ."

Grandpa Gu suddenly said this. Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao still didn't understand until they followed their eyes and saw two hands clasped together...