Chapter 79

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 79: Gu Wuhao is going crazy

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 79: Gu Wuhao is going crazy

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Gu Wuhao is going crazy

Tang Anran's cell phone was still in the hotel box, so she didn't know that Gu Wuhao had called her all night, let alone that he hadn't slept all night, looking for her like crazy.

After sleeping all night, Tang Anran boarded the plane to Beicheng early the next morning.

She changed her mobile phone and left Yangcheng alone without contacting anyone.

Sitting on the plane, looking through the window of the city where she has lived for several months is getting farther and farther away from her, she suddenly felt a little confused.

In her mind, she couldn't help but think of the last time Gu Wuzheng chased her on the plane and forcibly took her away.

In fact, Tang Anran felt extremely insecure in his heart, and being able to make the idea of ​​trying with Gu Wuhao before was already plucking up the courage.

Even though she knew that what happened last night might be a misunderstanding, her heart is already very tired and she doesn't want to think about these things anymore.

It's like a wounded snail. Although the scenery outside is beautiful, it is also dangerous. So in order to avoid injury, she shut herself in a snail shell.

Closed his eyes, Tang Anran decided not to think about it anymore, after all, there were more important things for her to do next.

Three hours later, the plane landed steadily at Beicheng Airport.

After getting off the plane, Tang Anran looked at the familiar city in front of him, with a hint of hatred on his face, and the hand holding the suitcase increased his strength.

Li Wenbo, Yang Qing, Guo Fangfang, Li Jiafu... She would never let go of them.

Tang Anran didn't go to Li Wenbo the first time. After all, revenge requires a good plan, and what she wants to know most at this time is how to deal with the body of her daughter Duoduo.

After finding a hotel to stay, Tang Anran immediately went to the hospital where Duoduo was treated.

After all, it was a major event that killed two people at once. Even after several months, the nurses remembered it clearly. Tang Anran gave some money, and they told everything they knew.

"The child lost too much blood and was injured and died without being rescued. The adult suffered a heart attack and was not rescued at the time." In fact, a nurse said first: "The strange thing is that after the adult and the child had an accident, then The woman’s husband and mother-in-law didn’t want to save people the first time, but wanted to escape.”

"Yes, if the dean hadn't stopped them in time, they would have left the bodies of the adults and children directly." Another nurse also nodded in agreement: "They were unwilling to take the remains at first, and they clamored for the hospital. Compensation, our dean later called the police, and they settled down after the police arrived."

After listening to them, Tang Anran slowly clenched his hands, and the hatred in his heart spread wildly.

If it wasn't for a trace of sanity, she really wanted to kill Li Wenbo and them directly now!