Chapter 109

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 109: No one can escape

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 109: No one can escape

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

No one can escape

Tang Anran stayed asleep until the next morning and finally woke up in a daze.

As soon as she opened her eyes, she realized that she was in a strange and gorgeous room at this time.

Where is this? Why is she here?

Tang Anran knocked on the head that was still a little dizzy, trying to remember what happened before falling asleep.

As she struggled to recall, the door of the room was suddenly pushed open, and a familiar figure walked in from outside.

"I must be hungry if I haven't eaten for a day. I brought you breakfast." Gu Shenxing walked to the bed with the tray and smiled naturally at Tang Anran: "Should I feed you?"

The moment he saw Gu Shenxing, Tang Anran had already remembered everything that happened yesterday.

She was kidnapped before, and she fell asleep only when she was drugged. It seems that she would faint in Gu Shenxing’s car yesterday.

Because he drugged himself.

"Gu Shenxing, what do you want to do?" Tang Anran moved to the side of the bed, staring at Gu Shenxing with alert.

Seeing Tang Anran's vigilant look, Gu Shenxing put down the tray, raised his hand to support the glasses on the bridge of his nose, and chuckled again: "Don't be nervous, I won't do anything to you."

Tang Anran didn't believe Gu Shenxing's words, and still questioned vigilantly: "Then why did you stun me and bring me here?"

"I don't use any extraordinary means, would you be willing to follow me?" Gu Shenxing snorted, and then suddenly stretched out his hand, holding Tang Anran's shoulder domineeringly, and confining her to the head of the bed.

Looking down at Tang Anran with a panic face in front of him, Gu Shenxing pursed the corner of his mouth: "I want you to leave Gu Wuhao and stay here."

After a brief astonishment, Tang Anran quickly recovered and shook off his hand: "I didn't intend to stay in Yangcheng anymore, I know you are all worried that I will be innocent..."

"You don't understand what I mean." Gu Shenxing bowed his head and moved to Tang.

In front of An Ran, the tip of her nose almost touched the tip of her nose: "I said, I want you."

"You are crazy!" Tang Anran immediately shouted excitedly after hearing Gu Shenxing's words, and pushed him away forcefully.

Her eyes widened, she ran out of bed in a panic and was about to run out of the door, but before the effect of the medicine was over, she fell down as soon as her foot touched the ground.

Gu Shenxing chuckled and shook his head, walked up to her and bent down, pinched her chin tightly with his right hand, forcing her to look up and face him.

"When you get in here, don't want to go out again." Gu Shenxing stopped here, and the hand that pinched her chin also added gravity: "I Gu Shenxing wanted, and none of them can escape."

"Remember to eat." After saying this coldly, Gu Shenxing shook off Tang Anran, turned and strode out of the room.

With a "bang", the door was closed, and the room fell into silence again.