Chapter 179

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 179: The enemy of the enemy is a friend

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 179: The enemy of the enemy is a friend

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The enemy of the enemy is a friend

As soon as Gu Wuzhuo's words came out, before Li Wenzong could respond, Li Jiayang, who was the first to react, stood up from the sofa "rubbing".

He walked quickly to stand in front of Gu Wuzheng, and pointed his finger at him and asked, "I can't compare to Bu Ao, why should I choose him or not!"

"Jia Yang!" Li Wenzong recovered, grabbing Li Jiayang's wrist, blocking him and Gu Wuhao.

In the sight that Gu Wuhao couldn't see, he used his eyes to signal Li Jiayang to calm down and not be impulsive.

Li Jiayang knew that he had to be calm, but he was full of anger and had nowhere to vent. He was really panicked.

In the end, he could only raise his foot and kick the sofa hard, then pushed Lei Wenzong away and quickly ran out of the office.

As soon as he walked out of the office door, he hit Buao who was waiting outside. Li Jiayang mistakenly thought he was here waiting for Gu Wuhao's good news, and his face became even more ugly.

"You really are Gu Wuhao's good dog, he will feed you a good bone before leaving, I'm ah!" Li Jiayang cursed a few words with an angry expression, and then walked downstairs angrily.

Buao didn't know what happened inside, nor did he understand the meaning of Li Jiayang's words, so he could only continue to wait outside.

"I've said everything I should say, I hope Admiral Li can give me this face." Gu Wuzheng smiled and nodded to Li Wenzong, and then left without saying anything, holding the retirement application.

After Gu Wuzheng got out of the office, the smile on Li Wenzong's face disappeared instantly, and he picked up the things on the desk with anger and fell to the ground fiercely to vent his anger.

"This Gu Wuhao is really not easy to deal with. Before leaving, we have to dig a hole for us!" Zhang Ming sighed angrily and helplessly: "It's no wonder that Jiayang couldn't accept it. Gu Wuhao should have done something new as soon as he left. Admiral, being so disturbed by Gu Wuhao, it is estimated that this good thing should come to Bu Ao."

Gu Wuzhuo and Li Wenzong are both at the same level, and they are not qualified to directly appoint who is the general, but they have the right to recommend, which is very powerful in the superior.

In particular, Gu Wuzhuo happened to be an admiral who had just retired. He would recommend someone to take over his position, and basically there would be no change.

"The kid has calculated everything." Li Wenzong was very angry, but the main decision was made from above. Even if he was angry, there was nothing he could do.

This loss, they can only eat it so muffled.

Buao didn't ask immediately after Gu Wuzhuo left the office. The two remained silent, until they returned to Gu Wuzhuo's office before they could finally speak.

"What happened inside just now?" Bu Ao sat down in front of Gu Wuhao, frowning in doubt.

Gu Wuzhuo handed him the retirement application in his hand, and while tidying up the things on the table, he explained: "I recommend you to take over as the new general with Li Wenzong. Both father and son are very angry."