Chapter 87

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 87: I want to give him a chance

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 87: I want to give him a chance

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

I want to give him a chance

Although Li Wenbo sent Yang Qing to the hospital in time, it was not a trivial matter that she fell off the stairs. In addition, she was about to be due to give birth. When she was thrown like this, she naturally had to have a C-section in advance to give birth to the baby.

Outside the operating room, Li Wenbo sat quietly on the bench, not knowing what he was thinking, while Guo Fangfang walked back and forth in the corridor with an anxious expression on his face.

I don't know how long it took before the door of the operating room finally opened and the doctor walked out of it.

Guo Fangfang immediately greeted him and hugged the doctor's arm tightly in his arms. Before the doctor could speak, he shouted emotionally: "To protect the child, you must take care of the child first. That is the grandson of our old Li family!" "

When the female doctor heard Guo Fangfang's words, a look of disgust appeared on her face.

Withdrawing her arm from her arms, the female doctor said in a cold voice:

"The mother did not injure important parts, nor had hemorrhage. The operation was successful and the mother and child were safe."

Guo Fangfang didn't listen to her words carefully at all, and was completely attracted by the three words "Zi Ping An".

"It really is a boy, thank goodness, thank goodness!" Guo Fangfang folded his hands and almost jumped up with joy: "Great, our Li family finally has a grandson, great!"

Seeing her like this, the female doctor didn't want to say anything to her, turned around and left.

Soon the nurse walked out with the baby in his arms, and handed the washed and dressed baby to Guo Fangfang's hands.

"Grandson, my grandson, the grandson of the Li family." Guo Fangfang was very happy holding the child, and kept calling his grandson.

Guo Fangfang hugged the child for a while, and saw that Li Wenbo did not respond, and then hugged the child in front of him and shook him: "Wenbo, come and take a look, this is your son!"

Li Wenbo listened to the cry of the child, only then slowly recovered.

Just now when he saw Yang Qing lying in a pool of blood, he suddenly thought of his daughter Duoduo, who died in a car accident. She was also in a pool of blood.

He sorted his mood, stretched out his hand to hold the child from Guo Fangfang's arms, and smiled at his wrinkled face.

Only when the corners of his mouth were raised, he saw that the child in his arms turned into a blossoming face, his face was full of blood, and he even kept shouting, Dad, why don't you save me.

Li Wenbo was startled, and subconsciously threw the child in his hand.

Fortunately, Guo Fangfang had been standing next to him, and seeing his movement, immediately reached out and caught the child.

After catching the child, Guo Fangfang breathed a long sigh of relief, and then glared at Li Wenbo: "Wenbo, why did you throw your son away? What happened to you?"

Li Wenbo knew that just now he had hallucinations just because he was too nervous, but he didn't want to tell Guo Fangfang, so he just shook his head silently, saying nothing, but thinking that sometimes