Chapter 135

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 135: Your love is really cheap

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 135: Your love is really cheap

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Your love is really cheap

Seeing that Gu Wuhao hesitated, Father Gu continued to persuade him: "I don't want you to agree now. You can consider it for a few days, but I hope that the result of consideration is the one I want."

"I'll consider it." Gu Wuhao replied in a deep voice.

Grandpa Gu nodded in satisfaction, and then got up and put the wooden box back into the secret space behind the bookshelf. Just after finishing this, the study door was pushed open.

"Grandpa, it's time to take medicine." Gu Jinyan walked in with the tray, poured two pills from the medicine bottle and handed it to Grandpa Gu, then handed him the water cup.

After taking the medicine, Grandpa Gu drank the water in the cup, and then shook his head with a wry smile: "A Chao, Jin Yan, Grandpa doesn't have much time left. From now on, Gu's family will be supported by you."

"Grandpa, don't say that." Gu Jinyan sat down beside him, stretched out his arm and said coquettishly like when he was a child: "Grandpa is going to live a long life, and grandpa, you haven't even seen me get married. "

"You girl, you are thirty-two years old, and you should worry about your lifelong affairs." Old man Gu smiled helplessly: "A Zhao is four years younger than you, and he has been married for two years. You shouldn't worry. ?"

Hearing what Old Man Gu said, Gu Jinyan turned his head and glanced at Gu Wuhao, then shook his head: "I haven't met the right person yet, of course not.

I'm in a hurry, or grandpa, can you introduce me? "

Grandpa Gu knew that Gu Jinyan was making him happy, but he smiled and nodded: "Well, well, while Grandpa still has the strength, I will help you choose a good one."

Gu Wuhao, who was sitting opposite, saw that they were having a good chat, so he found an excuse and left the study first.

At dinner, Zhou Fanghua still did not come down, and did not ask to see Gu Wuhao.

Elder Gu originally wanted Gu Wuhao to live here tonight, but in the end he was rejected by Gu Wuhao. He drove Tang Anran and Xiaohang home.

Regarding the matter that Mr. Gu asked him to take over the Gu family, Gu Wuzheng did not intend to tell Tang Anran for the time being, because he knew very well that Tang Anran would support him no matter what he decided, so he didn’t want to talk about it and trouble her .

The air in the Xiaoyanglou was almost purified. The next day Gu Wuhao found a moving company and moved from the villa to the Xiaoyanglou. Except for Xu Xiaorong and the other two servants, everyone else continued to stay in the villa.

The furniture in Xiaoyanglou is all brand new, so just bring some clothes.

Xu Xiaorong took Xiaohang to play downstairs, while Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao arranged their clothes in the bedroom. As soon as they finished finishing, Gu Wuhao's phone rang.

The phone call was from Yuwenjin, and the DNA test results have come out. As they guessed, Xu Xiaorong is really not Qi Lan's biological daughter.

"It's strange to say that according to the investigation results, Qi Lan was indeed pregnant back then. Since Xu Anran is not her daughter, where is her own child?" Yu Wenjin on the other end raised her own question.