Chapter 110

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 110: I would rather die than be defiled

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 110: I would rather die than be defiled

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

I would rather die than be defiled

"Grandpa!" Gu Wuhao shouted excitedly, and clenched the divorce agreement in his hand: "Marriage is a matter between me and An Ran. You have no right to interfere with us!"

This was the first time Gu Wuzheng had spoken to Old Man Gu in this tone. At this time, he was so angry that he could no longer remain calm.

He believed in Tang Anran's heart for himself and believed that she would not divorce herself, so she must have something unspeakable to sign this divorce agreement.

Gu Wuzheng remembered the night before Tang Anran disappeared. She cried very sadly and pestered herself all night.

She was so abnormal, but she didn't notice it at all.

If he could find out earlier, he would never give Tang Anran a chance to leave!

Thinking of this, Gu Wuhao suddenly looked at Old Man Gu and asked, "Grandpa, what did you say to An Ran? Did you drive her away?"

"I am your grandfather, I have the right to interfere with everything about you!" Grandpa Gu opened his eyes wide, and hit the ground fiercely with the crutches in his hand: "Achao, you don't need to know what I said to her, just know Grandpa does everything for your own good, and grandpa will not harm you!"

"Now that it’s done, there is no room for recovery. You must follow

Yaxin gets married! "

Grandpa Gu's tone was firm and his attitude was tough, and he didn't give Gu Wuhao a chance to refuse.

But Gu Wuhao had already recognized Tang Anran in his life, and it was absolutely impossible for him to marry another woman.

Gu Wuzheng tore up the divorce agreement in his hand, and looked at Meng Yaxin who was beside him, "I will never marry her."

After speaking this sentence in a cold voice, Gu Wuhao stopped arguing with Old Man Gu, turned and walked out of the door of Gu's house.

Elder Gu called Gu Wuhao a few more times, but he still left without looking back.

"Hey." Old Man Gu sighed lightly, and shook his head helplessly.

How could he not understand Gu Wuhao, this grandson's character is more severe than when he was young, it is really difficult for him to give up Tang Anran.

But Mr. Gu couldn't bear to tell Gu Wuhao the truth of the matter...

Meng Yaxin was very dissatisfied when she heard that Gu Wuzheng rejected herself so shamelessly, but at this time she showed nothing, still with a bright smile on her face.

"Grandpa Gu, don't be angry anymore, Ah Chao is temporarily unable to accept

Now, give him some time, I believe he can figure it out. Meng Yaxin poured a cup of tea and handed it to Elder Gu, softly comforting: "Time will fade away. "

This sentence is not only to comfort Old Man Gu, but also Meng Yaxin said to herself.

She has been with that man for so many years and has never had a chance to get rid of him, but now as long as she can marry Gu Wuhao and become the young lady of the Gu family, she has the biggest shelter.