Chapter 39

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 39: Are you leaving Yangcheng?

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 39: Are you leaving Yangcheng?

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Are you leaving Yangcheng?

After all, Gu Wuhao's observation ability was very powerful, and she was really worried about what he would discover.

Taking a deep breath, Tang Anran calmed down a bit and asked him suspiciously, "What's the matter?"

"Who is Duo?" Gu Wuhao looked at her and asked the question in his heart directly.

Hearing his daughter's name coming out of Gu Wuhao's mouth, Tang Anran was startled in a cold sweat instantly, looked at him in shock, and didn't know how to answer this question for a while.

Gu Wuhao didn't worry, he just looked at her quietly, waiting for her answer.

"Yes, it's the name of the foundation." Tang Anran forced himself to calm down, lied against his will, and then looked at Gu Wuhao and asked, "Is there any problem?"

After hearing Tang Anran's answer, Gu Wuzheng was silent for a while, then got up and took the water glass on the table and handed it to Tang Anran's hand: "No, drink water."

Seeing that Gu Wuzheng did not continue to ask this question, Tang Anran breathed a sigh of relief before starting to drink with the water glass.

After Tang Anran finished drinking the water, Gu Wuhao called back to the old house again

, Let Xu Xiaorong make some porridge and deliver it.

In fact, Tang Anran really hates porridge, but she hasn't eaten anything for a day, and she can't eat anything except porridge, so she can only bite the bullet and finish a bowl of porridge.

Tang Anran really started to have a fever again that night, and Gu Wuhao stayed by her side to take care of her all the time. It was only when it was dawn the next day that she finally fell asleep in a daze.

Originally, Tang Anran didn't plan to tell Xu Chengsheng and the others about his illness, but he was going to return home on the third day. Tang Anran's body naturally couldn't return, so he had to tell them.

After learning that Tang Anran was ill, Xu Chengsheng and Qi Lan came to the hospital after they left and took care of her around the clock.

Seeing Xu Chengsheng and the others love Xu Anran so much, Tang Anran's heart was a little envious, but she never thought that in the near future, their love would be the biggest mockery of her.

Gu Wuzhuo only got five days of marriage leave, and the five days were wasted in the hospital. Tang Anran felt very guilty.

On the fifth day, her cold was almost healed and she was ready to be discharged from the hospital.

As soon as Gu Wuzhuo drove her back to the villa, the phone rang.

"I see, I'll be right back." After listening to the person on the phone,

After speaking, Gu Wuhao responded with a solemn face, and then hung up the phone in a hurry.

"I'm going back to the military area. I won't be back in the short term, you..." Gu Wuhao looked at Tang Anran in front of him, was silent for a while, and then unnaturally urged, "Take care of yourself."

He rarely took the initiative to say such things to people, so he is still very unaccustomed to saying this.

"I know, you also have to take care of yourself." Tang Anran nodded in response, and then exhorted him.