Chapter 126

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 126: Is this scar ugly?

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 126: Is this scar ugly?

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Is this scar ugly?

"Before Gu Shenxing imprisoned me in a villa, the villa was surrounded by mountains and its location was very remote." Tang Anran described the situation of the villa to Gu Wuhao according to his own memories.

Before, she and Gu Wuhao both patronized Gu Shenxing in other provinces, but ignored Gu Shenxing's cunning.

He might think that the most dangerous place is the safest place, so maybe he hides in that villa.

Tang Anran didn't know the exact location of the villa, Gu Wuhao could only look for it according to the situation she described, and finally found it after two days of searching.

The location of the villa is indeed very remote, hidden in the mountains, if it is not deliberately searched, it is impossible to find here.

Gu Wuhao originally didn't want Tang Anran to come, but Tang Anran insisted on coming, so he had to agree.

Tang Anran had lived in this villa for several weeks, but was kept in the room, and was not clear about the layout of other places.

Gu Wuzheng only brought a few of his men in order to avoid being scared

, Sneaked in when it was about to get dark.

What disappointed them, however, was that there was no trace of Gu Shen here, not even a servant.

"Here, it seems that no one has been there for a while." Tang Anran reached out and touched the handrail of the stairs. His fingers were immediately stained with a layer of dust. It was obvious that no one had cleaned it for a while.

She remembered that when she was locked here before, there were obviously many servants waiting for Gu Shenxing, but now there is no one.

"You guys find it separately." Gu Wuzheng lowered his hands and ordered.

Several subordinates began to search separately, while Tang Anran followed Gu Wuhao upstairs.

The strange thing is that none of the doors here are unlocked, so I opened the door easily.

"Gu Shenxing locked me in this room before." Tang Anran walked into the room and suddenly sighed with emotion: "I also smashed a vase at the time and wanted to commit suicide. Fortunately, I didn't succeed. I can't see it anymore."

Although Gu Wuzhuo didn't see the scene at the time, he was already a little scared just hearing Tang Anran say this.

He reached out and hugged Tang Anran from behind, buried his head in her neck, and asked in a muffled voice: "Is the scar on the neck left at that time?"

When Tang Anran first appeared in front of Gu Wuhao as Shen Xi, he had already noticed a scar on her neck.

The wound is newly added, so the color of the scar is still a bit dark. If you don't use foundation to cover it, you can see it at a glance.

"Is this scar ugly?" Tang Anran stretched out his hand to cover the scar, turned his head a little embarrassed, and asked softly.

She herself once looked in the mirror. Although the scar was not long, it looked very hideous. It was impossible to say that it was not ugly, so she was a little worried that Gu Wuhui would dislike this scar.