Chapter 47

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 47: Understand everything in an instant

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 47: Understand everything in an instant

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Understand everything in an instant

The expression on Gu Wuzhuo's face did not change too much, and the tone of his speech was also very cold, but the cruelty revealed in it did not reduce the slightest.

President Hu was stunned by the powerful aura emanating from him, and he didn't dare to refute anything, so he could only nod his head continuously.

He also knew about the relationship between the Xu family and the Gu family, but the relationship between Gu Wuzheng and the Xu family's daughter had never been good. He thought that Gu Wuhao would not care about Xu's life and death, so he dared to confront them boldly.

Unexpectedly, Gu Wuzheng would come to the door in person to vent his anger for Xu's right now. It seems that he will still have to restrain himself in the future.

Gu Wuzhuo and Yu Wenjin got the clues they wanted, so naturally they didn't stay any longer, and quickly left President Hu's office.

"Obviously you can solve things by yourself, why do you have to bring me together?" Yuwenjin stretched out at the door of Xicheng Company, leaning lazily on the door, smiling at Gu Wuhao: "You When has this guy been so concerned about Enron? Could it be..."

Yuwenjin paused when he said that, and then deliberately moved closer to Gu Wuhao: "Because he hit a home run, so he pays so much attention to her affairs?

"

It's okay for Yuwenjin not to say anything. Gu Wuhao thought about Tang Anran's illness and fever on the wedding night.

"I haven't asked you to settle the account for the last time." Gu Wuzheng glanced at Yu Wenjin coldly: "Are you itchy?"

Hearing the threatening tone in his words, Yu Wenjin shook his head quickly: "Don't don't, just assume that I didn't say anything just now, not to mention that Grandpa asked me to do that. You can't blame me."

Yuwenjin and Gu Wuhao had known each other for so many years, and even had been a soldier under him for a year before. They knew very well how powerful Gu Wuhao's methods were, so as soon as they heard his threats, they immediately persuaded them.

Seeing him like this, Gu Wuhao nodded in satisfaction, then opened the driver's door and sat in.

"Thanks." To Yu Wenjin he said thank you, Gu Wuhao immediately started the car and disappeared from him.

Seeing Gu Wuhao's car driving away, Yu Wenjin also planned to drive away, but before he could open the car door, the phone in his pocket rang.

Taking out the phone and seeing the remarks displayed on it, Yu Wenjin’s eyes showed a trace of disgust, and he hung up the phone the next second and answered.

Shut down.

After doing this, Yuwenjin dropped the phone into the back seat of the car and drove away quickly.

After Gu Wuzhuo left Xicheng, he drove directly back to the villa. Tang Anran was still taking a nap at this time and didn't know what he was doing.

After entering the study, Gu Wuhao turned on the computer and entered the account number he had just noted in a software. It didn't take long for all the account information to appear on the computer screen.