Chapter 81

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 81: Really fell on you

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 81: Really fell on you

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Really fell on you

Gu Wuchao heard Jiang Dong talking about Beicheng, and then he remembered that the plane ticket Tang Anran bought was to fly to Beicheng last time.

He didn't know what was going on in Beicheng. It was so important that Tang Anran left him and Xiaohang without saying hello, but no matter what happened, he had to look for her now.

After hanging up the phone, Gu Wuhao picked up the car key and was ready to go out.

It's just that he just got up, Xiao Hang on the side suddenly reached out and grabbed his trousers, and lightly tugged: "Dad, I want to go to mom with you."

Xiao Hang's voice was a little choked, and his eyes were red, but he kept holding back without crying.

Because Tang Anran once told him that boys must be strong and not shed tears casually.

Gu Wuzheng looked at Xiaohang's appearance and felt very uncomfortable, so he didn't refuse in the end, and took Xiaohang on the plane to Beicheng.

As the main person in charge of this cooperation project and a competitor of the project, Tang Anran and Li Wenbo naturally had many opportunities to contact each other. The two of them sat together again the next day to discuss work.

Counting the two days before yesterday and yesterday, Li Wenbo today is the third time

Tang Anran sent out an invitation and wanted to invite her to lunch together.

Three things happened. Tang Anran knew that he could not hang Li Wenbo for too long, so this time he readily agreed to his invitation.

The place to eat was in a western restaurant not far from Gu's branch. Tang Anran didn't want to stay in the same box with Li Wenbo alone, so he deliberately chose a window in the lobby.

"It is my honor to be able to have lunch with the beautiful Miss Xu." Li Wenbo raised the red wine glass towards Tang Anran with a gentle smile on his face.

To be honest, although Li Wenbo's character is very scumbag, but his face is very good, coupled with the gentleman who treats women, it is easy to deceive women, especially many young girls who are not well-versed.

It seems that Li Wenbo married Yang Qing after Tang Anran's death. He seems to be very affectionate and dedicated to Yang Qing, but he still wanders among women wantonly in places that Yang Qing doesn't know.

Yang Qing is very happy now, but Tang Anran believes that after Li Wenbo hates her, she will definitely become her second self.

After all, a man like Li Wenbo is not worthy of a woman's sincerity.

"Thank you." Tang Anran concealed his unhappiness and hatred towards Li Wenbo, smiled and clinked glasses with him, then took a sip of red wine: "I don't know how to drink, just take a sip. I hope Manager Li won't mind."

"Of course not." Li Wenbo smiled and shook his head. What he likes most is that women can't drink, because it will be more convenient for him.

Just halfway through lunch, Li Wenbo's cell phone rang suddenly, and he took it out to see that it happened to be Yang Qing's call.

Li Wenbo's face changed slightly, and then he smiled apologetically at Tang Anran: "Sorry, I will answer the call first."

After speaking, he picked up the phone and left his seat.