Chapter 132

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 132: Is an unfamiliar white-eyed wolf

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 132: Is an unfamiliar white-eyed wolf

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Is an unfamiliar white-eyed wolf

As soon as Qi Lan returned to Xu's house, she immediately began to ask the servant to help her pack her luggage.

But before the goods were collected, Gu Wuhao and Tang Anran had already approached them.

Looking at the two people in front of him, Qi Lan subconsciously wanted to escape, but in the end he pretended to be calm and asked: "Didn't you say that you don't care about the Xu family? What are you doing here?"

Tang Anran did not answer the question raised by Qi Lan, and directly asked: "You and Jiang Hua planned this crisis for the Xu family a long time ago, right?"

"What nonsense are you talking about here!" Qi Lan's face immediately became ugly when he heard Tang Anran's words, and she retorted excitedly: "Xu Anran, I warn you. If you think about it, speak again. If there is no evidence, I will be slandered. I really Will sue you for defamation!"

"Don't worry, isn't the evidence here?" Tang Anran chuckled lightly, and handed a folder in his hand to Qi Lan's face.

before.

On the way here just now, Gu Wuhao deliberately asked Qi Lan and Jiang Hua to investigate, and the result really made them discover some clues.

Looking at the paper bag that Tang Anran handed over, Qi Lan dared not reach out to pick it up, because she was too nervous, and her body began to tremble slightly.

"Don't try to fool me with these things, Madam Wu, get people out of me!" Qi Lan hurriedly ordered to the servant on the side, and was about to go back to the room to pack his luggage, but Gu Wuhao suddenly stood up In front of her, blocking her way.

Tang Anran slowly opened the file bag and took out the files inside: "Since you don't want to read it, I will read it to you."

After speaking, Tang Anran really began to read.

"January 7, 20XX, Room 1086, Renaissance Hotel, May 22, 20XX, Room 2109, Qinhe Hotel, November 20XX..."

"Enough! Don't read anymore!" Tang Anran just said a few words, Qi Lan covered her ears and shouted out of control: "Don't read! Don't read anymore!"

Tang Anran really stopped, and then looked at her coldly: "You think you are hiding well, but as long as you look closely, everything will be exposed."

This document is all the records of Qi Lan and Jiang Hua opening the house. From the first time to the last time, they have basically been checked out.

Neither she nor Gu Wuhao expected that Qi Lan and Jiang Hua had been together for ten years, and they also gave Xu Chengsheng the green hat for ten years.

Qi Lan's emotions were really too excited, and finally grabbed the documents directly from Tang Anran's hands. After all of them were torn apart, her emotions finally calmed down a bit.

She grabbed Tang Anran's wrist and glared at her with gritted teeth and shouted: "Xu Anran, you really are an unfamiliar white-eyed wolf. I knew you would be like this. I shouldn't have held you from there..."

At this point, Qi Lan suddenly stopped again, and then threw away Tang Anran's hand.

"Do you know what these can do? Xu Chengsheng is about to die in two months. These things are no longer important to him.