Chapter 93

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 93: There are definite numbers in the world

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 93: There are definite numbers in the world

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

There are definite numbers in the world

The more I thought about these Li Wenbo, the more angry he became, his hands kept tightening, but he couldn't beat Gu Wuhao, no matter how angry he was, he could only endure it.

"Wanfu company has a problem and cannot meet the requirements of cooperation with Gu, is there any problem with us canceling the cooperation?" Tang Anran smiled at Li Wenbo: "Manager Li, instead of getting angry about Gu's termination, it is better to worry about Wanfu Group. This is much more serious than the cancellation of the contract."

"An Ran, what do you mean by this?" Li Wenbo looked at Tang Anran in shock: "Do you know this for a long time? Why didn't you tell me before?"

"This is a decision just made by the company, and I just learned about it, and..." Tang Anran paused here, and then said again: "Mr. Li and I are not relatives, even if we know in advance, why should we tell What about you?"

Tang Anran’s words are like a knife at the moment, cruel

Into Li Wenbo's heart, the anger of being betrayed broke through Li Wenbo's reason.

"So these are your conspiracies! Xu Anran, you **** dare to use me!" Li Wenbo's eyes were red with anger, and he raised his hand to hit Tang Anran.

Just as soon as he raised his hand, Gu Wuhao held his wrist tightly.

Li Wenbo was taken aback, and just about to struggle, he slapped him in the face.

This slap Gu Wuhao used a lot of strength to directly crack the corners of Li Wenbo's mouth, leaving a trace of blood.

This slap alone couldn't stop the anger in Gu Wuhao's heart. He directly grabbed Li Wenbo by the collar and threw him against the wall.

"Clean your mouth." Gu Wuzheng warned with a sullen face and frowned brows: "If you dare to move her again, I will immediately abolish your hands!"

"You!" Li Wenbo widened his eyes unconvinced, and wanted to

He resisted, but the pain from his neck made him unable to breathe, and finally nodded unwillingly.

Gu Wuzheng snorted coldly, grabbing Li Wenbo by the collar and flicking it, and he fell directly to the ground.

"Actually, I came here. There is a gift for Manager Li." Tang Anran looked condescendingly at Li Wenbo on the ground, and while talking, he took out a document from his bag and threw it on Li Wenbo's face: "You can do this. See clearly."

Li Wenbo got up from the ground in a panic, picked up the file and opened it. The more he looked at his face, the more ugly his face became. He kept tightening his fingers holding the file, and finally tore the file fiercely.

"Yang Qing! I'm going to kill her!" Li Wenbo screamed, beating the wall and kicking the trash can like a lunatic, and he lost control.

That document was actually a paternity test, which clearly showed that the child born by Yang Qing had no parent-child relationship with Li Wenbo.

In other words, this is the child born to Yang Qing and other men!

He thought it was his son, so he was so happy that he forced a divorce from Tang Anran and killed his daughter and wife, but it turned out to be not his own child.