Chapter 44

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 44: Someone is revenge on me

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 44: Someone is revenge on me

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Someone is revenge on me

After listening to Jiang Hua's words, Tang Anran's face also became difficult to look.

Although she is not very familiar with company affairs, she knows that Xinghui and Huiyao have always been competitors, and that Xicheng and Xu also have conflicts of interest.

Now Xicheng gave Xinghui the sketch designed by Xu's for Huiyao, which is equivalent to killing Xu and Huiyao at the same time!

"The sketches are all saved in my computer, how could it be in Xicheng's hands?" Tang Anran frowned. After saying this, he thought about the reaction of the employees just now and suddenly understood: "Do you suspect it is I stole the sketch to Seishi?"

Of course Jiang Hua would not doubt Tang Anran. After all, he is Xu Chengsheng's daughter, and he will be the heir of the Xu group in the future. It is impossible for him to frame his own company.

It’s just that there are so many employees here, and he can’t reveal Tang Anran’s true identity, so he didn’t say much, but chuckled at her: "Don’t worry, I will never doubt you. It now appears that the design department has a ghost."

When Jiang Hua said this, his sharp eyes were swept across everyone's faces, and then he continued to say in a cold voice: "Everyone here is suspicious."

As soon as he finished speaking, the employees who had been quiet just now became restless.

"Vice President Jiang, she obviously did this. What does it have to do with us?"

"Yes, Xu Anran did the final finishing work. She was the last to leave the company last night, and all the evidence has pointed to her!"

"She is the biggest suspect. Vice President Jiang, you should investigate her carefully."

Although Xu Anran's reputation is already notorious in Yangcheng, because of Xu Chengsheng's protection of her daughter, her photos have never been exposed. Everyone just knows that Xu Anran has married the head of the military region Gu Wuhao, but they don't know. What she looks like.

It is precisely because of this that they will not associate the Xu Anran with Xu Anran, the daughter of the Xu family, just thinking that they have the same name and surname.

But among these people, Wang Xudong is not included.

Listening to their discussion, Wang Xudong's expression also sank, and finally he directly rebuked with a cold face: "Enough! The matter has not been checked out yet, you can't put the blame on Enron."

"Does this still need to be checked? All of us know that Xu Anran did this!" A male employee stood up angrily and shouted, "Yes.

She tired us! "

"Minister Wang is right. You are not allowed to slander Miss Xu until the matter is clear." Jiang Hua glared at the male employee: "Let me hear whoever says something like this, just get out of here!"

As soon as Jiang Hua said this, the employees were obviously suppressed and stared at Xu Anran unwillingly, but in the end no one dared to speak again.

"From now on, until the end of the matter, all of you must stay in the company, and I will confiscate all your communication equipment. After I find out who did it, I will make good compensation to others."