Chapter 182

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 182: Gu Wuhao, you are so selfish

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 182: Gu Wuhao, you are so selfish

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Gu Wuhao, you are so selfish

She was very reluctant to let Nian Nian suffer with her.

Such a day of worry and fear is enough for her to bear it alone, and she absolutely can't hinder Nian Nian.

Tang Anran knows how much Wen Yijia loves Nian Nian, but now she is willing to give Nian Nian to others, which shows that she has really despaired to the extreme.

"Jiajia, things have not reached a desperate situation, I will find a way to get you to leave Yuwenjin, don't..."

"No." Wen Yijia shook his head slightly: "Of course, I understand your kindness, I don't ask for anything now, I just hope you can help me find someone who can treat her kindly to Niannian."

"She is still so young. With a new mother, she will probably forget me soon." Wen Yijia said, lowering her head and kissing Nian Nian's forehead.

She wanted to smile at Nian Nian, but as soon as the corners of her mouth rose, tears slowly dropped down her eyes and dripped onto Nian Nian's pink cheeks.

Nian-nian seemed to feel her mother's low mood. She had been lying in Wen Yijia's arms very well, but now she suddenly started to make trouble, crying incessantly.

Tang Anran wanted to persuade again, but Wen Yijia's attitude was very firm, even if Nian Nian cried so much that her voice became dumb, she did not waver at all.

After struggling and hesitating for a long time, Tang Anran finally agreed to her.

In order to prevent the bodyguard outside the door from knowing, Wen Yijia put Nian Nian to sleep and put her in the suitcase.

The suitcase was covered with a soft quilt. In order to prevent the child from being deprived of oxygen, they deliberately left some gaps, and then let Tang Anran carry the suitcase out.

When Tang Anran just opened the bedroom door and walked out, the two bodyguards guarding the door immediately stopped in front of her.

"Please open the box and check it." One of the bodyguards pointed at the suitcase in Tang Anran's arms and shouted coldly.

Tang Anran subconsciously hugged the suitcase, and asked with a straight face: "This is my suitcase, why should I check it for you?"

"Sorry, this is Mr. Yuwen's order, we must execute it." The bodyguard said sorry, but his hand had already touched the suitcase, as if he was about to **** it away.

Wen Yijia in the room heard the movement outside, fearing that the bodyguard would find Nian Nian in the box, and quickly got up to get out of the siege.

But as soon as she opened the door, she saw Tang Anran pushing away the bodyguard's hand, yelling with an unhappy expression: "Do you know who I am? Who is today?

Dare to move my things to try! "

The two bodyguards have worked under Yuwenjin for many years, and naturally they know the identity of Xu Anran, the wife of their boss's best brother, the youngest grandmother of the Gu family, who can't offend anyone.

Hearing Tang Anran's words, they looked at each other and then at Wen Yijia who was standing at the door.

Their main task is to stay here and not let Wen Yijia escape. Since Wen Yijia is still here, it doesn't matter if this box is checked or not, not to mention the two didn't want to offend Tang Anran.