Chapter 4 Aftermath of the call

Ronin and third person POV

Ronin activates his quirk (his hair turns white and eyes turn red) and runs to find Avian before anything can happen to Davis.

He finds Avian talking to students Shino and Artemis in a school corridor outside the teachers lounge.

Ronin looks panicked while the other three look confused but concerned.

"What's wrong Ronin" Avian asks concerned for his friend

Ronin doesn't respond while catching his breath he just hands him the bloody note and bloody razor blade that he put in a ziplock bag.

Avian examines the note through the bag but is still confused. " I don't understand what this means"

Artemis decides to leave since it's none of his business but Shino is concerned so he stays

" It's Davis' blood and his note. He hasn't told me anything maybe he will talk with you there"

Shino mutters "Davis' blood. Why would he be bleeding, unless- did he actually listen to Kol and Metica"

Avian looks even more concerned to now have heard a name of someone with a whole lot of trauma and issues under his belt. After everything that has happened Davis had graduated and moved on.

But now he's back who knows what could happen.

Avian asks " What does this imply"

Shino pipes up " depression" he looks very concerned " and the regrettable actions that follow"
he says as he looks up to reach the extremely worried gaze of Ronin's red eyes

"Ronin let's go to him now. Where is he?"

"I don't know Avian. It must be one of the dorms any ideas kid"

"Maybe Dorm 3 his friend is moving there today"

Ronin Avian and Shino rushes over to dorm 3 where Davis was in the middle of a situation

The three reaches the start of the dorms just as it started storming outside. They run to dorm 3 and Ronin barges in first then Avian

ThirdPersonPOV

"shit shit shit"Davis mumbles to himself
Kat runs over to Davis and shields him.

Rikku shields Shizu from Davis. And Yuki is just there confused trying to get Rikku to calm down

Shino sees something shiny in the rain right outside their front door and picks it up. It turns out to be Davis' Red visor with a crack right through the middle of it

Shino walks over to Kat and Davis. Kat moves to Davis' side instead.
Shino looks directly into Davis' eyes and hands him his red cracked visor.

Davis makes sure not to look into his eyes but takes his visor and puts it back on even though it's cracked

Ronin walks over to Davis and raises his arms to pull him into a hug because he could clearly see before he put the visor back on that he had been crying a shit ton.
But Davis flinches. Like full on stumbled backwards. Hands held up in front of his face like he's gonna embrace getting hit. He immediately realised that doing that might have shown his slits and put both his hands back down but his side.

(( Refer to: Gacha Club Poses Page 46. Extras. The first one on the second line))

That shocked everyone and made them even more worried about their friend. Avian instructed Yuki Shizu Kat and Rikku to go to their rooms. This was about to get serious.
So they did as they were told, except they didn't.
Instead they hid around the corner listening in on the conversation about to happen