Chapter 85 The Truth Comes Out.

He arrived back at the dorms when still nobody had shown up.

"Still nobody huh?"

"They're just greiving, it's hard"

"We might have to go to them instead"

"How?, Davis can hardly move forget walking"

Davis looked back and forth between Shino and Ronin while they had a heated conversation about this. He was kind of sick of people fighting about him. It was true he couldn't move much because it hurt like hell. But he could in fact walk, just not fast or very well and it caused him a lot of pain.

"I c-ca-can w-wal-walk f-fi-fine" Davis interrupted them bored of them going back and forth.

"That's definitely a fucking lie. Kid you can hardly move around, how the fuck can you walk"

Davis stood up and stumbled to the door, using the wall next to the door as support.

"Davis, I can tell your in a lot of pain right now. We don't even know if your quirk still even works after that encounter"

"But he doesn't even need to use his quirk though so why would it matter if it works or not?"

"Nevermind. Shino text them again and see if they're able to come over here"

"Alright I'll try again."

Davis coughed into his sleeve again, only a small amount of blood came out.

"You're still coughing up blood huh?"

"Y-ye-yeah"

Ronin helped Davis over to the couch and helped him sit down.

"You need to keep off your feet, while you heal, please. I'm doing this to help you"

"I-i k-kno-know"

"Okay good. Thank you"

"D-di-did y-yo-you f-fin-find o-out a-ab-about g-gra-grand-grandparents"

"They left a note, I'll tell you later alright"

"O-okay"

Shino texted anyone he could text again.

Shino: Arti, can all of cafe club to come to my dorm please
Artemis: it's kinda hard to convince them, Shizu just isn't over his death.
Shino: it's important. I promise it'll be worth it.
Artemis: I'll try again. Only for you.
Shino: thank you <3
_______________________________________Shino: Hey Flex?
Flex: yeah?
Shino: we need to try again
Flex: it's not gonna be easy but yeah I'll try again
Shino: tell them it's important and it'll be worth it
Flex: yeah sure
Shino: thanks

"Convincing people to come here while they're grieving is not the easiest thing" Shino muttered to himself.

"Davis stop moving your hair back in front of your eyes"

"Oh that reminds me Davis, I got you something until you can get your visors back" Shino reached into his pocket and pulled out a red strip of fabric.
"It's see through enough that you won't walk into anything", Shino gave it Ronin. He helped put it over Davis' eyes.

"T-tha-thank y-yo-you"

"No problem. I know how uncomfortable you are showing your eyes"

The doorbell rang.

Shino walked over to the door and opened it, "come on in"

"So what was so important, you needed us to come over" Shizu asked looking at Shino while walking into the dorm along with Rikku, Artemis and Willow.