Chapter 27 Almost Arrested

(credit to Michi Films on YT)
(tw: abuse, swearing, the usual)

-With Ronin-

"DAVIS!?"

"BABY BOY PLEASE?!"

"DAVIS WHRRE ARE YOU?!?!"

Shino walks up to a screaming white haired red eyed teacher with Artemis and Yuki

"Are you okay Sir?" Artemis asks

"Sorry I don't have time to stop"

Ronin walks past them looking around the area frantically.

"Who has him so anxious" Yuki questioned

"Why was he screaming Davis is a better question"

"Ronin it's time to age him up!?" Yuki runs after Ronin after checking her phone

"That's postponed until we find him"

Ronin states before running away again screaming for Davis

"Oh so C.D has wandered off and no one knows where he is"

"That's no good we need to age him up it's past nine"

"So. It's fine as long as it's after nine we won't be using the potion too early right" Shino says trying to calm Yuki

"DAVIS?! Argh why can't I find his heartbeat"

Ronin's hair and eyes returned to normal before he wanted them to. The blood ran out

"Nononono not now. Now I need to get more which wastes searching time."

"Ronin I think you need to take a second to breathe, remind yourself that he's strong and maybe he just went to one of his friends"

"he might have gone to Rain....." Ronin murmured then ran off in the direction of the bakery. Yuki and Shino secretly followed after him while Artemis went to work for a little bit since he has some spare time. On the way over to the bakery he texts Avian, Venus and Kowalski, Moodswing in their group chat.
Ronin: I think I know where Davis went
Avain: Where?!
Moodswing: wait what..?
Ronin: he's currently a nine year old child ask later
Moodswing: Okayyy later then
Kowalski: so where do you think he went
Ronin: we have this...friend staying at the bakery with us I think he went there, it's called 'Betty Bakes' on Third street (idk) you'll know it when you see it.
Avain: I'm flying over there right now
Ronin: my quirk ran out. Can someone bring me animal blood
Venus: I'm on my way with it
Kowalski: I'm running over there right now with Moodswing
Ronin: hurry. I see police sirens
Kowalski: oh no...... DONT DO ANYTHING RASH YOU'LL REGRET RONIN

When he finally arrives at the bakery he sees a police car and C.D crying and being screamed at and grabbed by the arm by the chief of police (Mania's Father).

"What the actual fuck"

"Ronin. nice to see you again, is the lost child yours"

"Yes he is, now if you don't mind unhand my son"

"Apologies Ronin but no"

"What the fuck do you mean no. You better Unhand my fucking son"

"He's wanted"

"He's nine"

"He's a murderer Ronin he deserves what's coming"

"Hes a fucking nine year old and he didn't do anything now UNHAND MY FUCKING SON"

Ronin's anger is only growing the more he has to talk to this imbecile.

"I'm afraid I can't do that" The chief of police (Manias Father. let's call him Raymond. Ray for short, lemme know if he has an actual name) shoves C.D into the back of a police car.
"Damn child STOP CRYING FOR FUCKS SAKE" Ray slaps his already bruised face then slams the car door shut on him

"DID YOU JUST HURT MY FUCKING SON" Ronin was about to punch this bitch.

"I can and will arrest you Ronin Don't test me"

Ronin and Ray are now in a shouting match. Ronin's anger only grew much bigger from here. A few minutes of the two screaming at each other over a child, Ronin ends up fuming, he practically has smoke coming out of ears and he ends up in handcuffs.

"About fucking time"

Finally Avian Venus Kowalski and Moodswing arrive. Yuki and Shino hide behind a van that was conveniently parked very close to where this shit is going down.

"Mr. Soul, is there an issue with one of my teachers"

"Not at all Kowalski"

"I don't need to remind you that you are forbidden from touching my heroes, teachers and students that includes any of my teachers children"

"You don't need to remind me of that Kowalski but Davis Ramirez is a wanted killer, Hes killed two people so far who knows he's gonna kill next"

"Davis is currently a nine year old, and Enough with the rumours Mr Soul."

Venus takes a vial of animal blood out of his pocket and puts it up to Ronin's mouth and he drinks it all then he puts the vial back into his pocket.
"Thanks V" Ronin breaks out of the handcuffs and takes C.D out of the car. They move over to where the rest of the teachers are standing which is away from Ray.

"Your okay baby your safe, don't worry nobody is ever gonna hurt you"
Ronin reassures C.D while looking at the red mark on his cheek. Venus walks over to Ronin "is he okay, what happened"

Moodswing spots Shino and Yuki hiding orders them to come over to her. Avian and Kowalski join Venus next to Ronin.

"Raymond has finally given up for now. Care to Explain Tazu Ronin Okita"

"Yeah dude why were you in a shouting match with the chief of police and in handcuffs"

Ronin sighed. Then took a deep breath trying to re-bury anger then sighed again.
"He was trying to arrest C.D, he slapped him and threatened to arrest me if fought against it and I did" Ronin said in a clam tired tone.

"So that's what the red mark below his bruise is"

"Let me to heal that before we get back to the school" Venus walked over to C.D, kneeled down beside him and placed a hand on his cheek to heal where he had been slapped and some of that bruise too.

"Moodswing who are those you're with"

"Yuki and Shino were spying on you Ronin"

"Yuki you got that potion on you..?"

"Yeah but I need everyone but us to hide behind that van" he said as he pointed to the van they were just behind a few moments ago

Everyone but Ronin, C.D and Yuki hid behind the van. Ronin stood up and walked a few steps away from C.D and Yuki splashed a drop of the potion into his neck. Within a few minutes smoke surrounded C.D and he was aged up again. But what age was he???..