Chapter 8 Bunch Of Sleepy Teens

((Art belongs to Chocoholic_Bean on twitter))

Suddenly Davis jolts awake, this surprises Ronin. Ronin rubs Davis' back reminding him where he is.

"It's okay kid, calm down calm down." Ronin says while he rubs Davis' back

"S-s-s-sorry" Davis stuttered, struggling to get out.

"What was that kid" Ronin asks

"N-n-nightmare is all" Davis is still struggling to speak
"Do you get nightmares often kid, if you don't mind me asking" Ronin looked at him with concerned gentle eyes.

"I g-g-guess, kind of. I-i-i-i-its m-m-mostly stupid m-m-memories" Davis struggled to say while still trying to forget the nightmare he just had.

"For how long exactly kid" Ronin says trying to to change to a serious tone

"Since I w-w-was y-y-y-young, it s-s-started when my m-m-mother died"

Rikku and Shizu have fallen asleep so Yuki activated her quirk and carried them to their rooms.

" It's getting late, Artemis is probably getting worried, see you around Davis, It was nice to see you again, you need any help call me I'm here" Shino said as he gave a smile towards Davis and left to his own dorm.

" Kat's fallen asleep too, lemme bring her to her room then we're gonna have a chat okay kiddo" Ronin says as he gets up and picks up Kat taking her to her room.

Davis thought to himself for a second *why am I even still alive. I cause problems wherever I go, should I just- no no no what am I thinking I still have Kat and Betty, and Harold and Ronin too I guess.. Meticas not right is he... Is he right that I'll never be good enough he's not is he......?.....*

Davis stands up and walks slowly and lightly over to the door picking up his cracked red visor from the table on the way and stands outside in the rain.

He looks up and let the rain wash away his tears and cool his face, it was windy and rainy but it was nice. Yeah It was nice. Then Ronin come outside.

"Come on kid, let uh let's go somewhere more private, we're gonna have a little chat" nothing serious the serious bit is over, okay" Ronin says trying to calm his nerves

"Okay" Davis replied. Davis has no other reaction other than okay. Ronin is a good teacher. He's always there for him and he can trust him with stuff. He can trust him and Kat only with certain stuff.