Chapter 82 A Kerfuffle Turned Duel.

((continuation of the last chapter.))

He-Boss punched Davis in the face a couple of times.

"Now I need you to do something for me, I need you to admit defeat then your suffering will end"

"Never!...Ive...been...through....much...fucking....worse" Davis headbutted him.

He stumbled back words but quickly regained balance, he grabbed Davis' neck, squeezing it tightly, choking him.

"Maybe I might just change the rules a little."

Davis tried to headbutt him again but one of his men saw it coming and pulled his hair, making his head go backwards, and forced his sight to look at the roof, and skylight.

"Do... your... worst, I...fucking... dare... you"

He-Boss snapped his fingers. Both of his men pulled his hair harshly, forcing him his head to back further

"Pink?"

"Yes Sir"

"Your quirk, you can manipulate your surroundings, is that correct?"

"Yes Sir"

(Kinda Like Overhaul in MHA)

"Bend the metal over there and tie it around our little vigilante friend, right enough so he can barely breathe"

Pink let go and the other one, Green made sure he didn't escape by restraining him the best he could.

"Your so fucked now"

Davis took this opportunity to scream as loudly as he could. Hoping to fuck, hoping for his own sake, that he would actually he heard.

"RONIN!!" Davis screamed at the top of his lungs, as loud as he could. For his sake, he hoped someone would hear him. He-Boss harshly grabbed his cheeks again, pulling them towards his own.

"Ah ah ah. Now we can't allow that can we?" He gripped his chin, forcing his eye contact to move to face him. Then he punched him. He purposefully kneed him in the stomach as well, making Davis crouch over.

"At least you tried but no one's coming for you"

"You... know...they.... all....say... that" Davis panted, tried to squirm free but it no matter how hard he tried, all that happened was he found himself out of breath, gasping for air with how much this shit is crushing his lungs. In a split second he decided to scream another's name even though he knew it would probably get him kneed in the stomach again.

"AVIAN!!" Davis screamed at the top of his lungs. No matter how many times he gets hurt, he has to keep trying. One of these attempts, they'll hear him, they have to.

-outside, before he screamed 'Ronin'-

Ronin was freaking out, pacing back and forth. Avian had convinced Shino and Kat to sit down like everyone else did. Then Avian himself sat down.

"What if he's dead..??, what if he lost..??"

"We kinda just have to wait and see" Avian tried to tell him.

"Your vigilante friend seems strong. They'll be fine" Kiyo said, he and Avian had not yet realised it was in fact Davis.

"Do you know who he actually is under that hood of his?" Avian asked, just curious.

"Introductions are for later, when I know he's still alive."

"RONIN!!" Davis' scream was vaguely heard by everyone. Except for Ronin. He heard it pretty clearly.