Chapter 48 Caught...

(trigger Warning: Swearing)

5am. It's only just getting light out. Ronin and Artemis are still fast asleep. Davis and Shino get changed into their costumes. They sneak outside to the nearest alleyway to the dorms. They wait for everyone to arrive..

"Are you sure you still want to go through with this"

"W-w-w-we h-h-h-have t-t-to"

"If Metica gives you any shit, tell me. I know how he can be Davis"

"Y-y-y-you e-e-e-eavesdropped.."

"You were never gonna tell anything. How can you still call him father after everything I'm curious"

"T-t-t-they b-b-both a-a-abandoned m-me b-b-but a-a-atleast h-h-e c-c-came b-b-back" Davis shrugged his shoulders. Truth is he didn't really know why he still called Manolo father. Shino's right after everything he still calls him father, he doesn't deserve that.

"Shitty parents am I right" Flex walked up behind them.

"Hey Flex"

"H-h-h-hey"

"Are we still waiting on everyone else. Damn they take a long time"

"Because we have complicated outfits, Flex" He really pronounced that x.

"Kol haha Hey Ana"

"H-hhii"

"Sorry am I late?"

"Your fine Colin. We're just waiting for the two actual villains now" said Shino

"Hehehe no. No you're not, we've been this entire time, isn't that right Metica"

"Hmm yes, do any of you actually have undercover names well except for Davis of course"

"Don't even. Metica" Shino rolled his eyes.

"Protective are we now Shino?"

"Don't even look at Davis asshole"

"Alright can you two cut it out. We're here to kill assholes not fight your teammates" Flex
stepped in between them to break them up

"Don't you dare try anything Metica"

"Are you trying to accuse me of something here, he's my son Shino"

"L-l-l-leave i-i-i-i-it S-s-shino. A-a-and s-s-stop c-c-c-calling m-m-me t-t-t-that"

"Whatever so do any of you kids have an actual undercover name or not"

"Kol, Davis. This was your idea so your in charge" Flex says

"Davis may I?" Kol grinned. Davis nodded
"Shino your glowstick. Colin your Rubix. Ana your Owl."

"Take a breath jeez."

"Flex you'll be Mimic. I'll just be Bloodmoon. Davis do you have one?"

"J-j-j-just M-m-m-misfit"

"Alright, that's everyone"

"What do we call this little group huh Becker"

"We'll stick as L.O.V.E it's just easier"

"So do we go over the plan then put it into action"

"Yup, here's the plan" Kol tells everyone the plan they had discussed.

"remember this is a stealth mission, silence, kill and run understand"

"We also kill Ellen right shes up for grabs right Becker."

"Yes Rain we kill her too"

"We need it to be night to go through with this so for the rest of today we need to just train our quirks with one anothers" Colin said