Chapter 64 The Decision

Ronin gave Davis his phone back, Davis pocketed it. Everyone left back to what they were doing back under the gazebo thing. They all left except Clover and Davis, Ronin wanted some questions answered but he didn't Davis to hear them, so he joined the group by the gazebo while Davis and Clover talked well Clover talked and Davis listened.

"I just wanted to let you know, I haven't thought of a nickname yet"

"I would appreciate your number, with no group chat attached, I would also love to hear you call me Clow once"

"S-s-sure"

"Maybe a pic of just us two." Clover smiled hopping on one spot hoping for a yes or something close to it.

"S-sure, I-i-i-i d-do-dont m-mind C-cl-clow"

Clover's face lit up with a big smile spreading across it. They held up their phone and posed, Davis smiled and kalf posed as well, Clover snapped the picture. It turned out nice.

"A-as l-lo-long as it's not M-misfit i-i-i d-dont m-mind w-what you c-ca-call me" Davis tried his best to say as he got back out his phone, unlocking it and opening contacts, "h-he-here".

Clover takes his phone and enters their number into a new contact, they enter the name Clow <3 and in brackets (Clover). They sent the photo plus a few others to Davis' phone.

So it's "Clow <3 (Clover)"-Author

"Here's your phone back"

Davis takes it, locks it then pockets it

"Can I ask you a question, well another one anyway."

Davis nods

"Why don't you like being called Misfit"

"I-its n-no-nothing"

"I'll tell you why I don't like carrots"

"I-i c-can a-already g-g-guess"

"Oh-" Clover hesitated for a moment before talking again, "Can I get someone else who knows to tell me"

Davis sighed looking to the ground, then looked at Clover, "I-i'll t-tell you s-so-some p-place p-private, okay"

"What about Ronin?" Clover asked, turning away from Davis and looking at the group under the gazebo.

"H-hes d-di-distracted, i-its f-f-fine"

"Let's go talk to my dorm, David and Alec are usually not there"

"W-wh-why d-do you w-wanna k-know"

"Well because you're my friend now and I care about you" Clover looked back at him smiling "isn't that what friends do"

"I-i-i-i d-d-dont k-kn-know"

Clover waved anybody who saw them goodbye and left with Davis headed for their dorm. The walk over was pretty much silent between the two. The only thing that could be heard were birds tweeting and cars driving by in the distance. Until one of them broke that silence.

"T-tell m-me w-wh-why you d-don't like c-c-ca-arrots then" Davis asked.

Clover's eyes lit up, "I thought you guessed the answer already"

"I-i-it s-seems like y-you w-w-wanted to t-tell m-me why y-yourself"

"It's because people ALWAYS assume I like carrots or call me carrots because I'm a rabbit. It got annoying now I don't like them"

"..." Davis hesitated for a moment, thinking over what hes about to say. They haven't reached the dorms yet. It would be kind of a waste of a walk if they got all the way there to say something that took a couple of seconds.