Chapter 28 He was Bullied Wasn't He..

(Tiger Warning: Mentioned Bullies, Abuse, Swearing The Usual)

"Davis kiddo you okay" Ronin swatted the smoke away until it evaporated. As soon as the smoke disappeared there sat a little boy with bandages going up his arms and around his legs. He looks like he's gonna struggle to stand. He's shaking so much almost shivering but hes wearing a heavy blue jacket that almost fits him but it's still oversized. Jacket sleeves are rolled up so at least you can see his hands. They can see a scar under his eye. And a triple scratch that makes it seem like claws over his other eye along with a bruise and bandage somewhat covering it. But.... The spark, the love, the joy, the excitement he had was gone, it was no more. This was the age he lost it, now all you can see when you look into his eyes is the trauma and death he's witnessed. You can barely see the skin he has so many bandages wrapped everywhere.

"Bud can you talk we aren't gonna hurt you, you know that right...?"

"............"
Everyone comes back to Ronin who's currently crouched down next to a scared child, and Yuki who's watching.

"So what age is he now, do we even know?"

"He won't talk"

"Why not"

"We don't know"

"Shino, you said something about him being bullied I forgot what ages you said"

"9 and 13 I think it was"

"Do you think he's thirteen now"

"He certainly doesn't look it, he's still pretty young and badly injured with the amount of bandages he has"

"Yeah but he's rather small for a 5 year old and nine year old there's a chance hes 13"

"davis..... Nobody is gonna hurt you, can you tell me your age"

".............."

Ronin sighs "nothing"

"Ronin is that your purple van in the parking lot"

"Uhh yeah I left it there earlier why"

"How many seats"

"Uhh seven I believe"

"How many of us Avain Venus Moodswing Kowalski Davis Ronin Shino Yuki, that right"

"I'm gonna fly Venus and me back to the schools hospital"

Avian hugs Venus very tightly and flies off with him. Everyone else gets into Ronin's mini van and he drives them back to the school campus. As soon as they got back to campus Moodswing got back to her class and Kowalski went to hire someone to help fix his office. Shino and Yuki went back to their dorms. Now it's just Ronin and (I guess he's a teen now to teen.davis / t.d) T.D, they walked back cram classroom 2 where they don't know Rain is waiting for them hiding under Ronin's desk.

"I'm... Thirteen mister"

"Oh thank you kiddo, I appreciate it"

"I don't like big crowds"

"That's fine they can be stressful"
As they walk into class they get bombarded with a lonely excited Rain.

"Mister Ronin and an aged up Davis what age is he now"

"Thirteen"

"Ah soooo what happened, you haven't been here for a while"

"Almost arrested."

"Why does he have a bruise"

"We believe he was bullied"

"How did you know"