Chapter 88 Watching His Truama Part 3

(A/N at the end, please read ♥️)

"You think you can defeat me.. you're kidding yourselves!"

"Did you forget what I did to you Davis"

"Davis stay behind me"

Kol put his arm straight up and made it the dead of night. Flex turned into Ana. Davis and Shino stayed side by side. The Hornet pulled out a gun. Davis' slid off his visors letting them sit in his head. Hornet shot the gun. Davis caught it in mid air as it was speeding up to his face.

"NOOO"

"I didn't know you could catch bullets with your telekinesis, that's really impressive"

Davis lifted the telekinesis from the bullet and let it clink on the blood stained ground. Davis used his mind control to turn the gun around on the Hornet and forced her to shoot herself.
After a lot of fighting, half the students were down and tired of fighting. Dark Wasp grabbed Kol by the neck, and held a gun to his head and knife to his neck.

Colin was down. Ana had been knocked out. Angelo ran out of bullets in both his guns. Davis and Shino were frozen not knowing what to do. Kol was held hostage with a gun to his head and knife to his neck. Rain was on the ground trying to fight his insane side. Davis kinda outsmarted a supervillain.

"YOU BITCH LET ME DOWN"

"Davis don't do this you'll pass out for who knows how long, we only just got you back!" Shino was trying to stand but he was too tired.
The blue glow flooded the room, everyone was suspended into the air and floated safely out of the building. Davis locked all the doors and windows except for one skylight which would hopefully be his escape.

"DAVIS DONT DO THIS.. YOU COULD KILL YOURSELF"

"DAVIS UNLOCK THESE DOORS YOU IDIOT WE CAN HELP YOU!"

The Wasp was suspended up in the air.

"Lemme guess you're gonna kill me then kill Urgh my kid.. if you.. do that . You're.. no better than me.. Hornet.. Kreig.. or Metica"

Angelo looked through the window along with Flex Rain Kol.. Davis mouthed 'dont look' and they all shut their eyes tightly and covered their ears except for Rain who was intently watching waiting for his death to happen. Wasp slightly lifted his arm and shot the last bullet of his gun.
The blue glow in the room faded away and Wasp's limp body fell to the ground. His gun clinked on the ground while smoking. The bullet was a clean shot straight through Davis' shoulder

Davis flew up through the skylight and out of the building and landed roughly on the side of the building where he floated everyone. He used the wall for support to stand by leaning against it and he applied as much pressure as he could to the gunshot wound and slid his visors back down his face.

"That was incredibly risky. Davis." was heard from Shino then the screen faded to black and the watch again symbol appeared.

"You.... actually....killed...him..."

"I h-ha-had t-to"

"I... know....let's just move on to the next then I have some questions okay"

"O-okay"

Shizu closed that and opened the last one Ronin had access to, Davis being arrested and interrogated plus electrocuted again. Again Ronin pulled clips of different cameras and edited them together so again they'll play until the last one ends.

Davis was escorted to the police station in the back of one of the many police cars. He sat in an empty holding cell. Raymond came back multiple times, pushing different people in the same holding cell. Kol Flex Kat Colin and himself.