Chapter 69 Some Things Are More Important

(eyyyy 69 noice)
((A/N:I've been rewatching MHO episodes again.....I have no concept for time don't worry bout it)

By the time Davis finally finished packing it was about 2:00am and still no sign of Ronin. He stood and took his visors off, he looked around the room and sighed. But then his head got overwhelmed with overthinking, and suddenly he threw his visors across the room, they cracked again but this time worse than the previous time. He slammed his door shut and sat against it with his knees hitting his chest.
He took a few deep breaths then called Ronin. His heart was racing.

Ronin: Hey bud.
Davis: R-ro-ronin.
Davis was getting choked up over his words by the tears streaming down his face.
Ronin: are you okay davis
Davis: I d-don't know what's h-happening...
Ronin: where are you right now Davis.
Davis: in my room at the apartment
Ronin: Davis stay there okay I'm on my way right now.

Why has Ronin been away this whole time? And where has he been?
It's because he's been looking for Xander and Victor Rasmos. He's been trying to find them and put them back where they belong.

-with Ronin before he got the call from Davis-

Ronin has been running around the city looking for Xander or Victor. Maybe if he finds one he'll find the other not too far away. He saw someone with white hair and dark clothes stand on top of a building. He rushed to the top using the windowsill on the outside on the opposite side of where this man was standing.

"Xander!"

"Ooooo~ hello mister Hero, it's good to finally see you again"

Ronin growled.

"There's no way in hell I'm letting you get away again."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that Mr Purple Vampire."

"Oh yeah what makes you say that?"

"You'll realise that soon enough. You look tired seems as though you haven't been home in a while"

"That is none of your business."

Ronins phone rang, only once it rang. He saw it was Davis and picked it up.

Ronin backed up away from Xander still keeping his eyes on him.

Ronin: Hey bud.
Davis: R-ro-ronin.
Ronin: are you okay Davis
Davis: I d-don't know what's h-happening...
Ronin: where are you right now Davis
Davis: in my room at the apartment
Ronin: Davis stay there okay I'm on my way right now.
Ronin: please don't hang up just work on your breathing okay.

Ronin sighed then growled at Xander before turning his back to him.

Xander tilted his head, this he wasn't expecting.
"What are you doing hero"

"Some things are more important" with that Ronin jumped off the roof, landing on the road with nothing but a grunt then a sigh escaping his mouth then ran off as fast as his quirk allowed him to all the way to where Davis was.

*Rain was right. That hero is different from the rest of em* Xander thought before he disappeared into the abyss once again.

-Back with Davis, he hasn't ended the call yet-

Davis has been trying to calm his heart rate down, no matter how many breathing exercises he does it won't work. Why won't his heart stop racing?. When was Ronin gonna get there? Will Ronin even be there in time?

Ronin burst through the door shouting "Davis!"
He ended the phone call just then and there when he arrived.

His quirk was still activated from running around the city, he could hear how fast Davis' heartbeat was. He could also hear his crying..
Ronin walked over to Davis'room door, sliding himself into a sitting position.