Chapter 25 Aged Up

(Trigger Warning: Mentions of abuse bullying and shit, plus swearing, You've Been Warned)
((It's kinda a long one))

Finally the process is over, he's been aged up to 9. His clothes are still very baggy on him but not as much as before, he's standing and his sleeves are a little ripped, he has a bruise on his cheek and a cut under his other eye. His face is covered in smaller cuts. His visor is hanging off his face from his ear. He has a loose bandage over his bruised eye. The little spark of electricity in his eyes is gone. He has a lot of bandages on his wrists and legs. He flinches at any sound and any arm movement

Ronin kneels down next to him "baby boy you need a hug"

Ronin hugs him and at first Davis flinches but after a few seconds he embraces the hug.

"Oh poor bean" Kat says as she walks back in

"Willow Sapphire and Shizu had an emergency in their dorms, so it's just us" Shino mentions as he sees Davis. "So now he's what age?"

"He should be 9, we can try to ask him"

"Why is he in such rough shape, so many cuts and bruises and bandages, whoever applied them doesn't know how they are so loose"

"Baby Boy, how old are you"

No answer.

"Davis please no here is gonna hurt you, I would never allow that"

"..."

Still no answer, instead Davis just clenched onto the Ronins shirt not wanting him to let go

"I'm not going anywhere kid, can you tell me who did this to you and your age"

"F-f-f-f-f-father" came out very raspy and weak as if he was afraid "n-n-n-n-nine"

"So Manolo did this to him and he is 9 years old we were right"

"Is he gonna age up by the same amount each time or what"

"I believe it's random until he's the correct age"

"Okay"

"You shouldn't be able to see a kids ribcage right"

"Of course not it would mean he's underfed"

"I can see his ribcage.." Shino pointed out to Ronin with hesitation in his voice.

"You hungry buddy"

9 year old Davis nodded. Can't really call him Baby Davis anymore because he isn't a baby/toddler. He's a tween. Child Davis instead ((sometimes referred to as C.D. Ronin still called him bean or baby boy))

"Let's go to the maid cafe, it's pretty colourful and he can get a cupcake or something"

"Would you like that Baby boy"

C.D nodded.

"Okay then let's go"

C.D grabbed Ronin's hand and didn't let go once, he didn't even slip away.

"The bean has definitely been traumatized"

"We don't know what else he's been through at this age, we know his father did it but does he mean Harold or Manolo, you know?"

"Fair but, we can find out"

Ronin Child Davis, Shino, Kat, Artemis, Yuki, Clover head over to the Maid Cafe which is currently being run by Rikku Shizu and Reo. When they arrive Reo comes up to them.
"Oh good your club advisor is here, I have an appointment so I will see you tomorrow, sorry" Reo says as he runs out the entrance leaving Ronin with 7 teenagers and a child.