Chapter 58: A Coupling in the Dark

*Thank You to @Siriously_Awesome for your continued favoriting, commenting, and support of A Song of Silence!!*

*There will be sex in this scene! Don't read if sensitive or triggering for readers!!*

Azazel teases my folds at first. The head of his cock caresses my entrance and then quickly withdraws. This is not the first or second time in the past hour that I have thought to kill him for his teasing. In fact it might be close to the tenth time I've thought of such things. But I know Azazel, he seeks to ruffle my carefully crafted facade with his teasing and slowly torture me with the possibility of more, in order to get me into some form of submission. Well, not submission exactly. I am too interesting for him to want to submit, but he wants me begging. I rarely beg. And I'm not about to start now.

I grab Azazel's hair in a tight grip and say, "If you don't stop teasing me, you're going to regret it, Azazel." He meets my eyes. I've sparked his interest. He only smirks at me and continues to tease me. Fuck. That's it. Without waiting a moment more, I roughly push Azazel and cause him to lose his balance. He lands roughly on the rug covered floor with me hovering inches above him. Without waiting for a response, I line up his cock to my entrance and slowly slide down until he is fully sheathed in me. A pleasured groan escapes me at the fullness of him. Shit. He's one of the biggest I've had. I am sure I am going to be sore as hell tomorrow. Leaning down to lick one of his muscled pecs, I meet his amused eyes. With caution thrown to the wind, I start to move.

We both collectively curse. Azazel grains under me, trying to take control. "Nuh, uh, you had your chance. Now it's my turn." Azazel's only response is to thrust his hips upward. Shit. I am seeing stars this is so good. Covering my mouth to try to muffle my groan, I continue moving. I am so damn close and he is not going to stop me this time. Moving my hand down, I stroke my clit as I ride Azazel closer and closer to oblivion.

"Faster," Azazel grains under me. He is close. We both are. Reluctantly, I comply with his order and move even faster. Azazel thrusts upwards in rhythm with my motion. Soon enough we're both swearing and groaning at the collective pleasure that bursts from our efforts. Without my notice, Azazel had sat up so that we were eye level. Still moving in tune, I looked in his silver eyes, reading the emotion in them. This was a different sort of intimacy. More than sex could provide. A sort of closeness as if he couldn't wait to learn every inch of me. I shivered at the thought. My nipples peaked further. How they did so, I had no idea. I had never been wetter, nor more turned on in my life, yet Azazel seemed to be testing all my limits today. His hips strike upward once more.

"Do you want me to pull out?" He asks, his voice pained. He is close. So am I. Neither of us can take much more of this. I can barely think, let alone speak past the pleasure he creates within me. I am always protected, yet letting him come within me seems more intimate than with anyone else.

"I'm protected," I say simply before whimpering at his next thrust.

"Good," he says roughly, before he thrusts his hips up into me as I come back down. I am coming. Hard. I only see stars as I bite down on his shoulder, hard. Azazel groans as my bite makes him follow me over the edge. When the pleasure fades, Azazel and I are left panting roughly and looking feverishly into each other's eyes. Damn. I hate to say it, but this fine specimen of a male in front of me is the best lay I've ever had. Azazel seems to read my mind and merely smirks at my satisfied expression. Shaking my head at his antics, I rise slowly off him and saunter to the bathroom, feeling the heat of his stare as I go. Grabbing a washcloth, I wet it and begin to clean myself up.

Azazel's warm hands grip my hands as I go to wash the area between my thighs. His warm breath tickles my ear, "Remove my scent from you and I will have no choice but to replace it."

I look up and meet his eyes in the mirror in front of us. "Won't people assume we're fucking if your scent is all over me?"

He shakes his head, "No more than usual. My scent has been all over you since we talked at the grotto all those weeks ago."

Are you fucking kidding me? Turning around quickly, I punch Azazel in the shoulder. "You have got to be kidding me!"

Azazel seems amused at my angry expression, "I'm not."

"What the fuck Azazel! Why would you do that!" I angrily seethe at him.

He just shrugs his shoulders, "To mark you as under the protection of me and my inner court. Many saw your capabilities after you healed Karasi and I wanted to make sure you were well protected." He wanted to protect me even though we barely knew each other. That's..kinda...sweet.

I cross my arms and stubbornly say, "I'm still pissed at you."

A fiendish glint appears in his eyes, "Angry as you might be, you've washed away my scent," he says, gesturing to the trail of water that had slowly made its way down to my core. He cups the apex of my thighs, making me gasp, and says, "Up on the counter, now." His order sends shivers down my spine. As much as I hate being ordered around by others, I don't seem to mind being bossed around by him. The fresh wave of heat between my legs is evidence of that. Reluctantly, I scoot back and sit on the marble countertop behind me. Azazel meets my eyes and lines himself up with my folds. "Don't you dare look away," he says quietly before thrusting forward. A keening moan escapes me as he roughly pumps in and out of me. Shit. I can already feel my orgasm riding. This isn't going to be slow. This is going to be fast and rough. I can't think. I can't speak past the blinding pleasure that envelops me.

I meet Azazel's eyes through every thrust and panting breath. I would love to know if what would happen if I disobeyed him, but that curiosity would be better left for another night. Over time his thrusts became harder and our panting more erratic. The pleasure was becoming too much. I scratched my nails frantically down his muscled back. This only seemed to spur him on further as we fucked even faster. Shit. I really wasn't going to last long this time around. By the looks of things, neither was he. Finally unbuckling they lace bra that I had been sporting, Azazel leans down and puts the nipple in his mouth. I groan and dig my nails into Azazel's shoulders. All this sensation just might kill me.

Azazel keeps pumping in and out of me, while playing with the sensitive buds. I lean my head against the cool glass behind me. Shit. I can't. "Azazel," I moan, "I'm..I'm.."

"Not yet," he says roughly, still pumping into me.

"I can't," I beg. Here I was begging for release once more when I had promised myself I wouldn't be doing it again.

"You will," he says. He said this with such conviction and authority, I knew we wouldn't make it out of this room until tomorrow if I didn't obey. Fuck. Goddamn him. Azazel's pace became more frantic than before. He was close. If I wanted release anytime soon, I knew I would need to get him there. Lining my teeth over the puncture wounds my canines had left before, I bit down, hard. Azazel stiffened as a harsh groan escaped him. "Come for me," he whispered. Only too happy, I complied with a similar whine. Azazel and I stared at each other, our exhausted breaths intermingling. A slight smile lifted the corner of his mouth. Of course he had the hall to smoke at a time like this.

All of a sudden, he froze, fury covered his expression. "Azazel?" I asked quietly. What in all the hell's could be the reason for his sudden change in mood.

"Who did that to you?" He says his rage barely concealed. Turning towards the mirror behind me, I see where his gaze had landed. The mirror reflects the mangled and scarred remains of my back. Injuries and scars the the delicate tissue are all that remain of the once smooth skin. Many of the injuries had been a result of punishment from the Grand Assassin for displeasing him or disobeying his orders. It was not a good sight to see.

"You know who," I say simply and I put both my hands on the sides of Azazel's face, making him look at me.

"I'll kill him," he says through his clenched jaw.

I lean my forehead against his and say simply, "Any death of his will be mine and mine alone."

Azazel's eyes meet my own, a multitude of emotions within their silver depths. Seeing the order within them, he reluctantly shrugs his shoulders, "As long as I can hurt him a little."

"Agreed."