Chapter 76: Ecstasy in the Dark

Thank you all for the 13k reads. Your support means the world to me!!!

Thank You to @QueenDiss for your support of me and A Song of Silence!!!! I couldn't continue to do this without each and every one of my readers!

PSA: There is sex in this scene. Do not read if sensitive or triggering for readers.

My back meets the rough wall of the cave. The crystals poke into my back and I know they will leave their mark. Not that i mind though, Azazel's roaming hands are more than enough to combat the slight scratching at my back. Suddenly, I am pulled from my position on the rock wall to Azazel's chest.  He breaks our kiss and asks, "What part of you call the shots do I need to repeat. I raise my eyebrow in confusion and he says, "Don't think I didn't notice your back being scratched, firefly. You will come to no harm when with or around me, got it?" I nod once before his lips descend on me once more. This time though, his shadows join in a well as his hands. In a matter of moments, I am writing and whining against him as his hands, mouth, and shadows torture me exquisitely. I don't want it to stop and I want an end to his teasing all at once.

"Azazel," I moan at him, breaking our kiss for a moment before our teeth clash again. His chuckle makes my nipples peak and he lifts me up out of the water and onto the open air. Surprised, I wrap my legs around his waist and my most sensitive places rub against his rock hard cock. All of a sudden, the shock of cold stone meets my back. Dry stone. Breaking our kiss, I look around me to find me laying on a stone outcrop several feet above the water. Turning back, I meet Azazel's eyes as he smiles at my soaked, horny state. I give Azazel a meaningful look hoping he will take the hint and fuck me already, but no, he smiles and starts to kiss his way down my neck.

His mouth stops at my breasts and latches onto one nipple while his hand palms the other. I arch into his mouth, groaning and hoping he will take more. Do more. Anything. He continues to worship that breast and play with the other until I am literally soaked to the core. "Azazel," I moan for the second time. "Fuck," escapes me as he continues to torture me. Azazel hears me curse and finally starts to kiss his way down my stomach to where I need him most. In an Azazel fashion, he stops at the start of his shadow brand. The brand begins to swirl at my pelvis and the widens to encase much of my privates and inner thigh. The tattoo is composed of swirls and patterns galore. Perfect for tracing. And that exactly what Azazel does.

His tongue traces the tattoo all over my lower body as I writhe and curse him. My panting and whimpers do nothing to increase the pace of his movements and any attempt to close my legs only incenses Azazel to widen them further and start all over. After what seems like an eternity, his hot breath finally graces my damp curls. The anticipation seems enough to kill me as Azazel's tongue traces my folds. A breathy moan escapes him and this seems to please him for his tongue licks me again. And again and again. He licks, sucks, and caresses every inch of my folds as my climax builds. It's not enough though. Not that I need to tell Azazel that. He knows instinctively. He sucks on my clit as he pumps one finger into me and then another. It's almost too much for me to bear. Almost. My climax rushes through me in an instant and my back bows with the force of it. "Shit," I scream-yell as my the muscles of my core spasm in need for something to grab into.

When the stars fade, Azazel's silver eyes glimmer molten with lust and satisfaction. "I could watch you come all day, firefly."

I blush slightly at the lewdness of his words, but regain my composure and reply, "I thought I called the shots, Your Highness." I purr back at him.

His eyes flash in amusement and excitement as he says, "That you do, firefly. What would you have me do to you?"

"I think you should be asking what will I do to you?" His gaze on me intensified which only makes the molten lust in my body increase.

He nods and sits back in a relaxed position, his length harder than I had ever seen it. "Very well, firefly. What will you do to me?"

"You'll see," is all I reply before prowling towards him. He tracks my every movement, from the bobbing of my breasts to the smile that graces my face. He takes it all in and doesn't falter once. Neither do i. Our faces are practically inches apart as I whisper, "Font move your hands." With that I kiss his cheek and start to descend down his muscled body. Curiosity and anticipation make his body stiffen as I kiss my way down his sculpted body until I reach his rock hard cock. I glance up at him once with a smirk on my face before I begin.

My tongue flicks around the crown of him as I taste the pre-cum that had appeared. Mmm. Salty and accompanied by a pained groan. Azazel meets my eyes when I look back up at him, but doesn't dare to move his hands. Without a warning, I take him deep until the tip of him is almost touching the back of my throat. "Shit," he whispers as he throws his head back in ecstasy. His eyes return to me after a moment and stay locked on mine as I work him. His breath quickens into desperate pants as my mouth and hands bring him closer to a climax. "Aerilynn," he groans softly at me as I make him come undone. I only smile at his groan and continue to work him until I had swallowed every drop of his release.

Crawling my way back up his body, I wait until his eyes open once more before I continue my work. I align hi at my soaked entrance, I wait until his eyes lock with mine and then I start to slide down his shaft. Our collective moans mix together as I kiss him and continue to fill myself with his hard length. Once fully seated in me Azazel breaks the kiss and whispers in my ear, "You're going to be the death of me."

I can only whisper back, "I would never wish to kill you. Your duck feels to good." This makes him tip his head back and let out a bellowed laugh. That laugh turns into ecstasy as I start to impale myself on him. Azazel's eyes meet mine once more as his hands grab my ass and help me move. His mouth captures the bobbing breast that he hadn't paid much attention to previously as I impale myself on him erratically. It's almost too fucking much for me to bear.

My climax barrels towards me like a speeding train and I start to make incoherent noises, but Azazel stops worshipping my breasts and says, "Wait."

"Wait?" I repeat, struggling to stop the tightening of my inner core muscles.

Azazel keeps my gaze and repeats his words, "You heard me firefly. Wait."

"I can't," I force out, tense and wrung out from impaling myself on Azazel's length for so long.

"You will," he says as he begins to shift his pelvis upwards just as I land back down on him. The result is ecstasy, but I try to fight my climax. "Hold it," he says as he sees me struggle and goes back to sucking and torturing my bouncing breasts.

"I thought I was in charge," I say, trying to distract him from his mood do that he'll let me come.

It doesn't work as he stops his teasing of my breasts for a moment to say, "Right now, I'm in charge. That rule applies to something you don't like and we both know you are enjoying this, Aerilynn." I can't respond because my body is in such a state of exquisite torture, I can't muster the words. That and I know Azazel is right. I love what he is doing to me. Azazel grabs my ass and guides me to go faster in tune with his harsh thrusts. I'm on the edge. I can't take it anymore. Azazel's body begins to stiffen as he whispers, "Now, " and bites down on my shoulder where he had left a mark weeks before. I don't need any further instruction as my climax barrels into me like lightning and I bite Azazel on the shoulder as well. Stars and ecstasy is all I feel. I hadn't come this hard in years. When his climax had faded, Azazel releases his grip from my ass and kisses the mark he had just made with his fangs.

"Goddamn you, Azazel," I whisper at him. He only smiles and rolls me over onto my back and begins to thrust into me once more. Ah hell.