Chapter 61: Consequences in the Dark

Thank you to @EmmaNerdy! Thanks for all your support of my book and staying with me as I wrote it!

Also Thank You all for the 6k reads! I couldn't have written as long as I have without you all!

Warning! There is sex in this scene. Don't read if triggering or sensitive for readers!

I was woken by kisses and hot breath on my nape. Sensing that I was awake, Azazel started kissing down the slope of my back over the silk of my night robe. His skilled hands caress my backside and the backs of my thighs. I shiver in anticipation at his touch. Going to flip myself over, I am stopped by Azazel's shadows around my wrists. Azazel notices my frustration and only increases the movements of his hands, teasing me with no respite. I moan in my pillows, trying to hide the sounds his actions create. This only incenses him to start using his mouth to further pepper my back with kisses. "Goddamn you!" I yell at him. I can feel his amusement even as my view is blocked by a pillow. A ripping sound reaches my ears. Oh he did not just do that. Straining my neck, I look to see Azazel's using his shadow magic to rip a hole down the back of my night robe.

He pauses at what he sees underneath. Lace undergarments and ribbed scars along my back. I don't know which is what causes him to pause. All I know is he continues to kiss his way down my back towards where I need him most. I struggle against the bonds as he kisses his way down my backside. A sharp slap jolts my backside as I writhe against him. He. Did. Not. Just do that. No matter my rage, the slap to my ass sends more heat to my core. Damn this man is potent.

Finally he reaches where I need him most. But he continues to tease my folds with his warm breath. Damn him. I wriggle around once more, trying to get him exactly where I need him. This only incensed him further. "You should have known better than to wash my scent from your skin, firefly," he says teasingly as his tongue finally grazes my folds. A breathy, needy, moan is my only response. He continues speaking, "You couldn't know the jealousy I felt as I saw other males near you and my scent nowhere near your delicate skin." Another graze. "I'm going to make you regret removing my scent from your skin, lovely." He promises. His fevered words only send more bolts of anticipation towards my core. I don't care how much he teases me, I only need his tongue between my folds. Damn whatever sexual torture will follow.

True to his promise, torture me he does. Sliding my thong to the side of my leg, his tongue lightly traces my inner thigh, creeping closer and closer to where I need him before he moves it away. Circling my clit, he lightly sucks on it, sending more pleasure and wetness towards the space between my legs before withdrawing and teasing me again. I squirm trying to break free of the shadow bonds, but it his only makes shadow bonds form around my waist and thighs, stopping me from any movement to relive the aching need building within me. I need this fucking teasing to stop. "Azazel," I moan into the pillow. This seems to please him because his tongue finally delves deeper into my core. A throaty moan escapes me. Shit he is really really good at making me regret washing him from my skin. His tongue laps, stabs, and worships my clit and soaked folds as I do my best to create the friction that I desperately seek. "What is it you want?" I ask desperately. I need him in me, around me. In every fucking way. A female can only take so much teasing before she loses her patience.

"For you to obey me the next time I tell you not to wash my scent from your skin," he pauses his teasing of my pussy before diving back in with even more fervor.

"Fuck. That." I gasp out between my breathless moans and desperate writhing. This seems to amuse him as he drives me closer and closer to coming. Just when I'm about to go over, he brings me down again. Goddamn it. I was so fucking close. A whined, moan escapes me. Azazel says nothing and continues to torture me with his talented tongue. I know what he wants. I still try to bargain with him, "I have to wash you bastard." His tongue stabs deeper than ever into my folds. I know what he is implying without him saying anything. There are many ways to wash without washing off the scent of a male you had been with. My taking a bath had deliberately washed away his scent. I could have just washed off with a washcloth and taken a bath when his scent had become more permanent. Instead I had washed his scent off almost completely and he was showing me now how much it displeased him. I groaned into the pillow once more, his talented tongue delving and teasing in the exact right ways.

I could feel Azazel bringing me to the edge once more. He knew his way around a females body well and I knew he would torture me for hours until I gave him what he wanted. "I won't wash your scent off me for 24 hours. That's the best you're going to get you jerk." I say yo him. I can feel his victorious smile and he makes sure I feel his approval whee we n his tongue stabs deeper than ever before into my core. A light nip to my clit and I'm coming. I fist my hands in the soft sheets as I am bombarded with waves and waves of pent-up, needy pleasure. When only shocks remain, Azazel releases the shadow bonds and moves so that his hard, sculpted body hovers above my exhausted form.

"On your knees," he says roughly as he leans down and caresses the mark his earlier slap left on my buttocks. Moving my well-pleasured body, I do as he asks as I look over my shoulder at him through my tangled hair. "Good girl," he growls at me. He looks ravenous and slightly less angry at my removing his scent that I had expected him to be. That lack of anger was probably due to my agreeing to not wash off his scent, but I was too turned on to theorize any more. Azazel's length touched my entrance and stroked the soaked folds before retreating again.

"No more teasing!" I growl back at him. A female can only take so much. He growls at me in warning. Grabbing his forearm that rests next to mine, I use my lightning to singe the skin in a temporary burn that is an outline of my hand. The burn can easily be passed for a FireCasters power, so Azazel only hisses in pain. Finally letting go of his arm, Azazel's examines the mark that I left on his right forearm.

"You really shouldn't have done that," he growls before slamming into me in one stroke. I moan and brace myself as he hammers into me. His mindless, possessive thrusts only drive me closer to coming. Shit this really wasnt going to be slow. Arching into him, I go to rub my clit, but he growls, "Don't you dare," at me as he hammers into me with an even more frantic rhythm. Groaning, I go and dig my nails to the back of Azazel's neck. This seems to please him because no sooner does one of his hands finally stroke my throbbing clit. He growls in satisfaction at my relieved moan. It's not until too late that I notice the skin under his hand heating and starting to burn. My eyes pop open and meet his over my shoulder as I realize what he is doing. Though it is too late and the mixture of pain and rough pleasure throw me over the edge. Blinding, brilliant stars blind me as I implode under his skilled hands.

When only aftershocks remain, I look back at Azazel and hiss, "What did you do!"

Azazel meets my eyes and merely starts to rub my clit once more. "You know exactly what I did, firefly." Yeah, I know what he did, but I am too shocked to formulate any thoughts. Azazel fucking branded me. Well specifically my pussy. Azazel stops rubbing my clit only to flip me on my back. I look to where we are joined. Azazel made his shadows seep into my skin in a sort of permanent 'all rights reserved' tattoo. It is a swirling mass of sharp points and defined angles. It practically screams, "The High King made this brand." Fae only brand each other with their powers when they are overly fond of their partner. Brands are only made on a partner that a fae male is very certain about because the brands are permanent. My brand on his forearm will heal in a matter of hours, but Azazel's ratio, that will never fade.

Before I can think on it more, Azazel starts to move again, I groan in pleasure and slight exhaustion. "I'm not done with you yet, firefly," Azazel says before he places his forearms on either side of my shoulders. Well fuck.