Chapter 63: Perfume in the Dark

Thank You to @bronzearrowhead2004 for your support and continual reading of A Song of Silence! I couldn't continue to write without all my readers!

Warning! There is sex in this chapter! Do not read is sensitive or triggering to readers.

I wake up to gentle snoring next to me. Looking over, I see Azazel laying under the sheets with the thin fabric covering very little of his tanned, muscled body. I fact it is the lifted sheet below his waist that catches my attention. Moving carefully as not to wake him, I move the sheet to see Azazel's long, hard length fully erected even asleep. How the male has managed such a feat beats me, but looking at the sleepy male and thinking of what he did to me last night, it gives me an idea. Careful as not to wake him, I move the thin sheet and move down until I am eye level with his glorious length. Being careful not to make a sound, I blow a cool breath over the head of him before I take him fully into my mouth. Half asleep, Azazel squirms and starts to wake from his slumber. Flicking my tongue under the board head of him, I continue to take my fill until Azazel's eyes pop open in surprise. I smile, his cock still in my mouth as Azazel releases a pained groan as I continue to take him deep.

"Aerilynn.." his voice trails off as he goes to move his arms. The belts I used to tie his wrists to the headboard shift, but keep Azazel where he is. Trapped and completely at my mercy. For now at least. Azazel groans as I wrap my hand around his length and move in tandem with my mouth. A curse escapes him. The salty taste of his precum appears in my mouth as I continue to tease him. He seems to swell impossibly bigger and I stroke and tease his strong length. Azazel's groans become more needy and exhilarated as I continue my work. Even though Azazel is the one getting pleasured, it doesn't stop the space between my thighs from becoming slick with desire.

"I'm not going to last very long if this continues, "Azazel pants as I continue to stroke him. I only give him a knowing look as I take him impossibly deeper. I've never taken such care to please or such a length before with any other male, but with Azazel, I don't seem to mind going out of my way to watch him squirm in such a way. I up my strokes as I sense Azazel becoming rigid with the need to come. Azazel stiffens as his release finds him. Meeting his eyes, I drink every drop of his release, still stroking him until he relaxes once more. I crawl back up his toned body and start to release him from the knotted belts. He stays silent all the while. Finally when he does speak, it not something I expect to hear, "Well that was an interesting way to start the morning." His response startled a laugh out of me before his mouth covers mine. Releasing his other hand from the belts, Azazel moves his body to cover mine.

I know what he intends. "I didn't do what I did for a reward," I say softly.

Azazel meets my eyes, "I know, but I want to do this. He starts to butterfly kisses down my stomach once more. It's not until I go to move my arms, that I notice that, I can't. Looking up at the headboard, it seems I had failed to notice that Azazel had restrained my hands with the belt when he had kissed me. The bastard. I moan when Azazel takes one breast into his mouth. Goddamnit he might just kill me if he tortures me again. Luckily enough, Azazel doesn't seem to be in the mood to punish, at least not right now.

His mouth meets my core and I jolt at the contact. He only places his hands on either side of my hips and starts to feast on my clit. He licks, laps, and savors every drop of my desire as I squirm to try to create more friction between his tongue and my soaked folds. Quicker than ever, Azazel's talented tongue drives me towards my climax. Shit. Shit. Shit. Unable to cover my scream, my voice coarsens as Azazel continues to lap at me as I ride wave after wave of pleasure. It is only when the aftershocks fade that Azazel crawls back up my body and released my hand from the belt. Damn he's good. Kissing me once more on the lips, Azazel gets off the bed and goes to retrieve his clothes from their places strewn around the room.

Looking out the window, I see it is barely a few hours past dawn. I could have let the both of us sleep a little more, but the pleasure we had just experienced was worth the lack of sleep. I languish in bed for a bed more minutes until Azazel is fully dressed. He looks back at my satiated form and smirks. I narrow my eyes in warning at him. He only laughs in response. "We're meeting at noon," Azazel says as he buttons up his doublet.

"Wouldn't miss it," I reply as a yawn escapes me before I can stop it.

"Remember your promise," Azazel says, a hint of warning to his words.

"How could I forget," I reply sarcastically. I would be feeling him every time I sat down and I knew it would be difficult to walk. Azazel only gives me a warning glare before shadow walking out of my rooms. Huffing, I slowly get out of bed. Looking back at the bed, the sheets are askew and there is not one pillow hat hadn't been tossed to the floor in our night of passion. True to my promise, I don't wash away his scent from between my thighs as I wash myself down with a washcloth. Brushing through my tangled hair, I go to my closet and grab the simplest dress I can find. The rest will most likely have too many strings to deal with, so I slip on the dress easily and go to my vanity.

Azazel said I couldn't wash away his scent, but he didn't say I couldn't cover it up sightly. I douse myself in perfume and scented oils. Now I smell like we've been around each other recently, not like we've been fucking for the past night. If Azazel is smart, he won't say anything and he will be happy that I let this much of his scent be smelled. If not, well I'd deal with it when it came to it. Putting on some final touches, I make my way to the library once more. Karasi and I had started to eat in there for breakfast because it had less eyes and ears waiting to report to their masters on our every move. Karasi was there first, as always.

Waving her hand in front of her face, she wrinkles her nose as she says, "By the heavens Aerilynn. Did you douse yourself in the entire bottle this morning?"

No, but I promised Azazel I wouldn't wash away his scent for a while and I don't need to be smelling like sex all day. I reply as I pick up a fork and start eating the steaming breakfast in front of me.

Karasi raises her eyebrow, "So you're getting your revenge by smelling like you bathed in a vase of strong oils and too strong perfume?" I only nod in response. Karasi chuckles and resumes eating her meal, "I can't wait to see his face when he smells you today. He was practically radiating anger when he didn't smell himself on you yesterday."

I pause, my fork halfway to my mouth, my lips curl in a slight smile, "If he is smart, he won't say a thing. It's concession enough that I am letting his scent stay on me at all."

Karasi and I eat in silence for a few moments more before she says, "Is it really so bad that he wants a claim on you that is more than a few nights?"

I think over her question. Is it really bad? No. Do I want him to have a more permanent claim on me? That's a question I still don't have an answer for. Then again, he did make his claim more permanent last night and he'll only remove it when he moves on to another female. "Truthfully, I wouldn't mind if he made things more permanent, he already has in his own way. The thing is, I don't need to get attached when I know he will move on and become unfaithful eventually. All powerful males do."

Karasi regards me carefully before shaking her head, "Damn the Grand Assassin for killing anyone your cared for. Damn him. He broke your ability to trust so completely, that you don't even realize that Azazel would never do that to someone he cares about. Especially you." I don't have any words for her outburst, so I just shrugs my shoulders and continue to eat my breakfast. A few moments later Karasi breaks the silence once more, "Wait what do you mean he had already made things permanent?" My cheeks blush. Shit.