Chapter 117: Anticipation in the Dark

Thank you to @ErikaDenton for your support of A Song of Silence!! You reading and favoriting my book is the best kind of support for an author!!

Also, thank you to everyone for the 36k reads!!! Ahhh!!! That is awesome!!! Wow!!! I couldn't have made it this far without each and every one of you!!!

The day for our wedding came quicker than anticipated. As the date looked closer, I found that I was getting more and more nervous for our wedding. I wasn't nervous to walk down the isle to Azazel, of course, but nerves affect everyone in a wedding, I suppose. The entire city was in upheaval. Finally their great bachelor High King had gotten himself a fiancée. It seemed almost unreal. The entire continent knew we were mates by now, so pressure to be married only worsened until an official announcement of our marriage was made.

The past few months were full of nothing but wedding preparations, dress fittings, wedding invitations, etc. I hated it all but got through it with the thought that one day, Azazel would be my husband. Now that the day we were to be married was tomorrow, we'll I couldn't have been happier. The Dowager Queen had demanded that we sleep in separate rooms for the night before our wedding. In her words, "I know you've already fucked each others brains out many, many times, but please give at least the illusion that you haven't for your wedding please." Azazel and I had assented and here I was, laying in my large, comfortable bed, unable to sleep. My nerves kept me away, or more accurately, my fear. Everyone was afraid of being married, it happened to everyone, so it was no strange thing that it now afflicted me.

I felt a slithering sensation on my arm, looking down, the shadows that had once spelled out believe on my arm, now asked a question, "What's wrong firefly? Can't sleep?"

Sitting up, I look around my room to see the shadows in the far corner darker than all the others. "What happened to sleeping in separate rooms?"

"I'm not in the room there with you, so technically I am keeping my promise."

"You know that's not what I am asking. And to answer your question, no I can't sleep."

"Anything I can do to help?"

"Not really. I just have a lot of pent up energy and my mind just won't stop racing, that all."

"I think I may have a suggestion, if your amenable to it."

I arch my eyebrow, "Oh? What do you have in mind?"

"Close your eyes."

I open my mouth to protest, but the shadows on my arm quickly reform into the words, "Just do it, please."

"Fine." Slumping backdown on the bed, I close my eyes and wait for his surprise. Moments pass and nothing happens. I think about opening my eyes, but for once, my trust in Azazel wins trumps over my curiosity. Still, nothing happens. I wait and wait only for my senses to pick up a slight breath on the nape of my neck. That couldn't be Azazel, could it? No. It couldn't. He would keep his promise to his mother, so we wouldn't be in the same room, but that didn't mean his shadows couldn't be in here with me. Fuck.

All at once, the mark on my lady parts and the shadows on my arm move around my body to pin my arms at my sides and my ankles to the bed. The magic feels as heavy as lead and I know I wouldn't be able to move if I tried. Opening my eyes, I look over to the dark corner to see a dark, amorphous shape forming from the shadows in the corner. Without a doubt it is Azazel controlling those shadows. "What are you doing?" I ask, my voice more husky that I remember it being beforehand.

Shadow words appear next to the figure,"If we aren't allowed to be in the same room tonight, I figured my shadows would be able to get rid of some of that pent up tension when I can't be there in person to do it myself."

My hesitance must show on my face because the shadow letters reform to say, "This goes no further if you don't wish it to." That isn't the problem. It's the complete opposite of the problem. To be perfectly honest, I'm in need of a good fuck right now and I know Azazel senses that. Besides, I've never been ducked by shadows before. Now the perfect time to try new things. I nod and the shadows approach me and stand at the foot of the bed. A snap of its non existent fingers and a sheet of darkness covers my eyes. Now my senses are reduced to nothing but touch, smell, taste and sound.

I can feel shadows slithering on my skin, meant to arouse and tease. They slide around my breasts and towards my already wet folds. My breathing quickens at the sensation. In a teasing manner, the shadows caress the inside of my thighs and around my lower belly, but never travel to the building heat between my legs. The others circle and squeeze my breasts, pinching my nipples and breathe down the side of my neck. I can practically feel my nipples harden in arousal and my lady parts written in anticipation. All of a sudden the shadows disappear, as if they were never there. I whimper in protest and yank at the shadow bonds that hold me in place. They hold firm and I am left wet and wanting, waiting to see what Azazel will do next.

He doesn't make me wait long. The shadows return in full force now, but they don't hold back. If my eyes weren't covered, I would see Azazel having formed his shadows into hands to torture me with. One hand strokes at my folds and dips a finger into me and caresses me just right. Goddamn it that feels good. The others punch and push at my breasts, adding further sensation to the already raw skin. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Another shadow finger is added and they start pumping into me at a rapid rate while the thumb encircles and teases my clit. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Oh fuck that feels so damn good.

A third finger is added and I feel as if I am full to the brim. Now done with teasing me, the shadows at my breasts apply suction and slight nips to my nipples while the others create chills as they caress up and down my body. It is a whirlwind of sensations and erotic torture, yet I don't want it to stop. I want to cum, but I know Azazel would never allow me to finish before he was done doing what he wanted to me. Now the palm of a hand adds pressure to my swollen and oh so sensitive clit. My body arches off the bed in ecstasy. I'm so close. I am so fucking close and Azazel knows. Just as I am about to go over the edge, it all dissapears. Gone. As if it was never there.

A stream of curses falls off my tongue. I can practically feel Azazel's amusement at my frustration. I was so close and now with no friction my body starts to cool. I feel a slight tough on my leg. Goddamnit. What is this male up to now. I soon find my answer as a cool shadow hand graces my leg. The cover over my eyes is lifted and there at the foot of the bed stands a naked shadow figure. A sculpted body that I know like the back of my hand. Ever the gentleman, he is asking for permission. I nod in assent and the blind covers my eyes once more.

I can feel the body as it climbs on the bed towards me. I set ten further in anticipation. His member nudges my entrance. I'm ready, so, so fucking ready. With little warning he pushes in and in and in until he is fully seated within me. I groan in ecstasy. Damn that feels really fucking good. Now that I am fully adjusted, he starts to move. Skin slaps against skin as he picks up the pace as my back arches in pleasure.

He snaps his fingers and my legs are freed from their restraints. I waist no time wrapping my legs around the shadow figure of Azazel as he continues to power into me. My breathing turns harsh and breathy as he brings me close and closer to coming. I can tell he is close too from the frantic way he pumps into me. Soon enough my hands are freed as well and I claw at the back of the shadow figure as we both hit our climaxes at an unprecedented rate.

The shadows covering my face disappear to reveal several, short words, "Sleep well. You're going to need it tomorrow." With that the shadow figure dissipates and I snuggle under the covers, satisfied and exhausted. Sleep finds me in no time.