𝟑. ❙𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑴𝑬
𝒏𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒏

❛ no matter where we go, yeah, we'll be alright ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝐾𝑁𝐸𝑊 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸 was a party tonight and everyone was going. And by everyone, she meant everyone but her. Juno was invited since this girl, Lydia, who's been trying to befriend Juno forever, was the one hosting it, but she decided not to go since she didn't want to be in a large group of people, nor did she feel like seeing Stiles. Lydia has always thought Juno was pretty cool and has wanted to be friends with her, but Juno doesn't speak with her much. Juno doesn't want to be in the popular crowd.

Juno was spending her time learning more about werewolves and the changing considering the full moon was tonight. She wasn't sure if Scott would be violent or tame, but she knows that Scott doesn't have a lot of self control as it is.

Juno was minding her business in her room, when all of a sudden her phone started buzzing. Juno picked up her phone and saw the name.

𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝑰𝑺 𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮
accept or decline

Juno let out a small laugh at her own insult before picking up the phone. "What, Stilinski?"

"It's Scott. Something happened and he left the party all weird. It has to do with the werewolf stuff, I'm pretty sure." Stiles explained as quickly and nervously as possible. This answered Juno's question from before. Scott was probably going to be violent during the full moon.

"Well, then, come get me so we can help him!" Juno ordered, but Stiles quickly retaliated. "I'm already in front of your house!"

Juno got up from her bed and peaked through the blinds of her window where she saw Stiles beat up blue Jeep in front of her house. "Oh."

"Yeah, now get out here-" Before Stiles could say anything else, Juno hung up on him. Juno considered getting dressed before leaving since she was in black shorts, a gray knitted sweater and her glasses, but she decided against it. She quickly slipped on her converse and ran outside and thankfully, her dad wasn't home. Hastily, Juno hopped in the front seat of his Jeep and Stiles started driving without any hesitation.