𝟓𝟑.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲

❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲...𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑻𝑶𝑶 𝑴𝑼𝑪𝑯 𝑻𝑶 𝑨𝑺𝑲
𝒏𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒏

❛ you smiled back at me and your face lit up the sun ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐴𝐺𝐴𝐼𝑁𝑆𝑇 a pillar with a drink in her hand. This was her second drink. She found that being buzzed was helping her deal with the fact that she was wearing a dress. Some might say that Juno was overreacting, but being feminine just wasn't her. And it never seems to work out when she tries to be herself. Juno joined the lacrosse team and has been put down constantly. Juno wore a suit to the winter formal and her boyfriend objectified her. Juno wanted to make her friend happy, but that meant wearing a dress. The universe seemed to not want Juno to be happy.

Allison had suddenly walked over to the girl and sent her a small smile. "Hey, Juno. Could I talk to you for a second?"

"Are you gonna give me more Latin homework? Or is time to lock me in a room like I'm a criminal again?" Juno tends to get extremely passive aggressive when she's drunk, she also talks about snails a lot, but she hasn't quite had enough drinks yet to get to that point.

"Juno, I'm really sorry about all that, but look, this is really important." Allison explained, but still, Juno was being passive aggressive. "Is it about you or Scott? Because things are usually about you and Scott."

"Okay, I'm gonna ignore how rude you're being..."

Juno muttered under her breath, "I've earned the right to be rude."

"But, you seriously need to see this. I went on a 'date' with Matt to the rave and I saw what he had on his camera." Allison explained as she showed Juno pictures she had took of Matt's camera. There were dozens of pictures of Juno in class, lacrosse practice and even some where she was in her house. The one that freaked her out intensely was the picture he had of Juno in Stiles's house getting changed. Thankfully, she had some clothes on, but it was still horrifying.

Juno started laughing before very quickly chugging the rest of her drink. With the laughs continuing on, she handed her glass to Allison, who was extremely concerned by this reaction. "Juno? You okay?"

"Oh, I feel great. Never felt better. If I tried hard enough, I could lift a bus and throw it, but why would I do that? 'Cause I'm fine." Juno continued laughing as she walked off. Allison had never seen that kind of reaction from anyone, especially by news that should freak someone out.