𝟐𝟔.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐃 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲

❝ 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑶𝑭 𝑼𝑺
𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏

❛ we'll end just like we started, just you and me and no one else ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂, 𝑆𝐶𝑂𝑇𝑇 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆 had met up at Scott's house the day after the lacrosse game and the whole Alpha werewolf ordeal. They needed to know who the Alpha was since the boys knew that Juno found out, along with Scott wanting to know why she took Stiles's place in a dangerous situation.

Juno, Scott and Stiles were all in his room, Juno sitting cross-legged on the floor along with Stiles, but they were on opposite ends of the room while Scott was laying on his bed. She was telling them all about what happened at the hospital and for obvious reasons, they were both worried about her. Stiles wouldn't show it, but Scott did. "You're okay, right?"

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine. And you spoke with Derek, so you already know who the Alpha is, but Stilinski, since you don't know, it's Peter Hale." Juno informed with an arrogant tone. Stiles had been denying the fact that Peter Hale was the Alpha since it was incredibly unlikely, but he learned that Juno is usually right.

"You're kidding." Stiles scoffed.

"She's not. It's Peter Hale." Scott stood up for her. Stiles shook his head, knowing that Juno was going to drag this out. She put her hand by her ear as a taunt. "I'm waiting, Stilinski."

"You were right..." Stiles muttered too quiet for her to hear, not wanting to admit it. Even if they were only faking this hatred towards each other, this teasing was all too real. "Sorry, I didn't hear you."

"You were right! Are you happy now?" Stiles spoke louder. Juno smirked and leaned back against the wall. "I am the happiest I've ever been."

"If you two are done tormenting each other, I have a question that needs to be answered." Scott got between the two. From his perspective, these two were always ready to bite each other's heads off, which is obviously stressful for him, but Juno and Stiles hoped that there was one day where Juno's dad would either calm down or she'd gain the courage to open her heart to other people besides Stiles.

"What is it?" Stiles gave Scott the floor. "Why did Juno go instead of you? I mean, Coach was pretty pissed that you weren't there since you're his favourite player."