𝟔.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐬

❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐬. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑫
𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒗𝒆

❛ yeah, you look so pretty in that dress ❜

        𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐿𝐴𝑆𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 Juno, Stiles or Scott thought they'd be doing on a random night was digging up half of a dead body on a werewolf's property. They had to wait until it was dark out and Derek was leaving. Thankfully, they didn't wait too long. Once Derek was far enough away, Scott and Stiles got out of his hidden Jeep with their shovels in hand and made their way to the spot where the girl was buried.

Juno had to stay back a few seconds since she was lookout. Considering what they were doing was illegal and the one person who could come back is a werewolf, Juno was told to bring her knives just in case and she was the one person out of the trio that could probably hold off Derek. It was very likely that he'd attack them considering the three were under the impression that Derek was a murderer.

Once Juno had gotten to the boys, they were already starting to dig up the grave. The two boys worked in silence for a few minutes, the grave thankfully not being too deep. Juno was only pacing back and forth, fiddling with her knives while Scott complained, "This is taking way too long."

"Use your superhuman speed." Juno spoke as if it was obvious, but Scott only sent her a glare since she wasn't really helping.

"What are we supposed to do if he comes back?" Scott asked, not being filled in on why Juno had knives or wasn't helping them dig. This was a plan Stiles had made up that Juno shockingly didn't find stupid. Speaking of who, Stiles was the one who explained it to him. "Juno will use her scary fighting that she knows and get rid of him for us."

"She's supposed to fight a werewolf?" Scott asked, shocked that the small and seemingly weak girl could actually fight off a fully grown man who also happened to be supernatural. Juno took slight offence to that and stood up for herself. "Excuse you, I can fight him no problem. Strength doesn't matter if you're smarter than the attacker. Also, I have pepper spray in my back pocket. I don't care if you're a werewolf or a god, pepper spray hurts like hell."

"I don't trust you with that." Scott said once again, but Juno only wacked the back of his head with her hand. "We'll be fine."

Just after Juno had reassured him, Stiles had hit something solid with his shovel. Stiles raised his hand, signaling Scott to stop, which he did. They saw some twine rope poking out of the dirt and the two kneeled down to brush the dirt away. They eventually uncovered fabric with the rope tied around it. Stiles started to untie the bindings and rushed Scott to do the same, still on edge that Derek would catch them.