𝟐𝟓.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫. 𝐠𝐨. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑺𝑨𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻
𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

❛ what you want, what you need has been right here ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂'𝑆 𝐿𝐸𝐺 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑁𝐸𝑅𝑉𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 bouncing as her eyes wandered everywhere. It was the big game and Stiles still wasn't here. He said his plan was going to take time, but she was now learning that it was so much time that he was going to miss his chance to play first line.

Coach seemed to be just as nervous as her since he was pacing around, desperately trying to find Stiles. "Where the hell is Bilinski?! Has anyone seen Bilinski?!"

Juno let out a stressed breath before taking her phone out of her pocket. She quickly called Stiles, but stood up and moved to behind the bleachers so Scott, specifically, wouldn't suspect anything. It didn't take long for Stiles to pick up. "Hey, Juno."

"Where the hell are you?! You said you'd be back for the game." Juno scolded. She really wanted to play with Stiles since she knows that he's a better lacrosse player than he gets credit for, but she also wanted Stiles to have his opportunity to prove himself. He desperately wanted to play first line, but once again, this werewolf situation was invading his life.

"I know I said that and I'll be there." Stiles lied, which Juno picked up on. "You're lying to me."

"I am not." Stiles spoke with offence.

"You are! I can tell when you're lying. Also, if you were telling the truth, you'd be here by now. The game starts in fifteen minutes. Coach is pissed off. I'm pissed off. You pissed off both me and Coach, do you have a death wish?!" Juno stressed.

"Look, I'll have another chance for first line, alright? This is more important than lacrosse." Juno knew that Stiles was only saying this to make her feel better, but that's not what Juno wanted. She wanted Stiles to be happy without feeling bothered. She wanted Stiles to have a decently normal life instead of having to worry about helping Scott constantly.

"You're right. Helping Scott is more important than lacrosse." Juno had a plan of her own. She really felt bad that Stiles has done so much for her and when he finally gets one small thing that he wants, he had to give it up. The least Juno could do was try and help him.