𝟒𝟔.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞

❝ 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑺𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑲𝑺
𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚

❛ but i promise you this, i'll always look out for you ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝑇𝑂𝐿𝐷 𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑀 that kidnapping Jackson was the most idiotic thing they could do. Juno knew that Scott and Allison shouldn't be watching him together because she knew that they'd get distracted. Juno knew that while she was wasting time with archaic Latin, Jackson was going to escape. Juno was once again proving that she's always right.

Now, Scott, Stiles and Juno were sitting in an interrogation room with their parents and Jackson's father, who happens to be a lawyer, while Sheriff Stilinski read off the rules of a restraining order Jackson was filing against them. Well, Juno wasn't included in the restraining order, but she was still being scolded.

Tensely, Sheriff Stilinski read off, "You will not go within fifty feet of Jackson Whittemore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault him or harass him physically or psychologically."

"What about school?" Stiles asked, genuinely curious as to how they were supposed to get around that, but this had been thought of already. "You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a fifty foot distance."

"Okay, but what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time, and there's only two stalls available, and they're only right next to each other-" Juno nudged his arm with her elbow, which made him stop talking. "I'll just hold it."

"You are all free to go, but you need to respect this restraining order." Sheriff Stilinski nodded his head, indicating for them all to leave. Juno was the first person to stand up and walk right out the door. Victor followed his daughter out, but as soon as they got out of the room, he grabbed her bicep and pulled Juno to the side so he could scold her. Stiles followed after them, but as soon as he walked out and saw Victor scolding Juno, his own dad had come up beside him. "Do I need to remind you how lucky we are that they're not pressing charges?"

"Oh, come on. It was just a joke!" Stiles defended himself, but his dad only let out an incredulous scoff. "It was a joke?"

"Yes, I didn't think it would be taken this seriously, dad. Humour's very subjective, okay? I mean, we're talking like multiple levels of interpretation here." Stiles was doing everything in his power to divert the blame from off of them since the only reason they took Jackson was so that he wouldn't kill anyone, but they couldn't tell anyone that for obvious reasons.