𝟒𝟎.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐲

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐲. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑰
𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

❛ not even the gods above can separate the two of us ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑀𝑂𝑆𝑇 mentally, physically and emotionally tired she had been in her entire life. She could feel her being collapsing in on herself. Not only was her father being a pain, but her boyfriend was now a werewolf, who's willingly hurting people with Derek Hale. Not to mention the fact that Juno has got her own supernatural issues to deal with such as seeing literal deceased people. Lacrosse is no help and her grades have been slipping.

Juno was finally getting a grasp on her life, but ever since that bite, she's been losing everything from her loved ones to her sanity.

Juno agreed to stay with Stiles for a little bit. He very graciously offered it to her since she needs to get away from her father for a bit. Stiles recognized that she needed at least one problem gone. He wished he could solve them all and see that genuine smile on her face, but it was taking quite a bit to get Juno to smile nowadays.

Juno and Stiles were going to get her living situation sorted out after school today, but because she spent the night at Stiles's house, she didn't really have a change of clothes. Conveniently, Stiles had brought her lacrosse bag to his house after the game yesterday, so she had a pair of shorts, but she had to borrow one of Stiles's sweaters, which he was completely fine with. It's not as if she hasn't done it before.

Juno just had to get through this one day before she could go stay with Stiles. He always made her feel more calm and he said that they could bake after school since Juno really enjoys that. Juno had a few classes to get over with before she could possibly have a nice day.

Juno was already extremely tired due to her lack of sleep last night, she was just trying to keep her head down and get through the day. Stiles was the only person who really knew that she was struggling, so he tried to make her happy, even if it was just for a few seconds.

As Juno opened her locker to get her books for her next class, a piece of paper fell onto the floor. She picked it up and saw writing on the back that read, 'hope my pain can make you smile'. Juno flipped over the note and saw that it was actually a printed picture Sirius, Juno's puppy, half laying on Stiles's face.