𝟏𝟕.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮

❝ 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬pt.2▬▬▬▬▬

𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑹𝑬𝑪𝑲
𝒋𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒓

❛ you can say what you'd like, don't say i wouldn't die for you ❜

        "𝐶𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑅 𝐷𝐴𝐷." 𝑊𝐴𝑆 the first thing that Scott said as soon as they got into the boy's locker room. Juno had immediately covered her nose with her sweater since the locker room smelled absolutely horrible, even without a bunch of guys in it.

"What's he supposed to tell his dad?" Juno asked with a muffled voice from the sweater, knowing that that plan was not a smart one. "I don't know! Anything! Gas leak, a fire, whatever! If that thing seeks the parking lot filled with cop cars, it'll take off."

"What if it doesn't? What if it goes completely Terminator and kills every cop in sight, including my dad?" Stiles pointed out, not wanting to put his dad in harms way anymore. He got hurt once, he could get hurt again.

"They have guns!" Scott defended his idea, but Stiles was still on Juno's side. They both knew that it was a completely ridiculous idea. "Yeah, and Derek had to be shot with a wolfsbane-laced bullet to even slow him down, you remember that?"

"And this is an Alpha, so it's obviously going to take a lot more." Juno added on.

Scott was trying to be as optimistic as possible and solve this problem, but there wasn't exactly a lot of smart options. "Then we have to find a way out and just run for it."

"Two problems with that. One: The Alpha is obviously faster than us. Two: There's nothing near the school for at least a mile." Juno explained, shutting down his idea, but there was one small part about running that was actually smart. "What about Derek's car?"

"That could work." Juno agreed, actually liking that idea. Stiles agreed too. "Yeah, we go outside, we get the keys off Derek's body, and then we take his car."

"And him." Scott added on. Stiles looked over at Juno, who nodded her head, knowing that they couldn't just leave the body of Derek Hale in the middle of the school grounds. Stiles rolled his eyes. "Fine. Whatever."