𝟒𝟗.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰! ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑱𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑬
𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒕

❛ you love the amber skies so much ❜

        𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝑅𝐴𝑉𝐸 happening soon that everyone was going to be at. This was Scott's plan to capture the Kanima and somehow get it out of Jackson. Yesterday, him and Derek had reached an agreement so that him and his pack along with Scott and his friends could collectively catch the Kanima.

Stiles had driven both Scott and Juno to school and luckily, Scott didn't seem to realize the tension. Despite them saying that they'd forget about the kiss, they hadn't. Both Stiles and Juno wanted to do it again, they didn't want to forget about it, but both had said things they regret. That was thanks to Juno.

"There's got to be some other way to get tickets, right?" Scott asked as the three of them stepped out of Stiles's Jeep. Juno did have a solution. "Yeah, get someone to ask you out. Why do you think I'm wearing a tight shirt?"

"That's actually a pretty smart idea." Scott complimented as he averted his gaze, genuinely considering that option since it was a much easier plan.

Suddenly, Matt had called out to them before the three of them could head inside. "Hey. Do any of you know why no one's getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?"

"Just forget about it. Nobody got hurt." Stiles spoke evasively, still not fond of Matt or the fact that his eyes kept flickering over to Juno...and not at her eyes.

"I had a concussion." Matt spoke with offense in his tone, but Stiles corrected him again, still speaking with an attitude. "Well, no one got seriously hurt."

"I was in the ER for six hours!" Matt was still hurt that they were undercutting his pain, although, he didn't know about the larger problem at hand. Stiles, who was still busy hating him and being annoyed by how he was looking at one of his friends constantly, very irritably responded to him.

"Hey, do you want to know the truth, Matt? Your little bump on the head is about this high on our list of problems right now!" Stiles dramatically put his hand right near the ground to emphasize his point. Seeing as how Stiles was being irrationally cold towards Matt, Juno tried to be the nicer person. "Are you okay?"