𝟗.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐧

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐧. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮
𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

❛ i've tried playing it cool, but when i'm looking at you, i can't ever be brave 'cause you make my heart race ❜

        𝐶𝐻𝐸𝑀𝐼𝑆𝑇𝑅𝑌 𝑊𝐴𝑆𝑁'𝑇 𝐴𝑁𝑌 𝑂𝐹 the three friends' favourite class, they didn't even like it. Most of that was because of the teacher, but chemistry just also wasn't their thing. For Juno, the only good thing about chemistry was Isaac. They sat next to each other and it was the only class they had with each other. She had actually been talking to Isaac more since Saturday's game. They found each other endearing.

While their teacher, Mr. Harris, was writing notes on the chalkboard, everyone else copying them down, Juno could hear what Scott and Stiles were 'whispering' about. She was right in front of them, but they weren't exactly being quiet either. Thankfully, no one could possibly know what they were talking about. "Maybe it was my blood on the door."

"It could have been animal blood." Stiles tried to comfort. "You know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something?"

"And did what?" Scott hissed with a look of horror, scared for the answer, but it was a fairly obvious answer. "Ate it."

"Raw?" Scott asked, even more horrified and Stiles sarcasm wasn't going to help. "No, you stopped to bake it in your little werewolf oven. I don't know! You're the one who can't remember anything."

The boys hadn't seemed to realize that Mr. Harris was glaring right at the two, having heard them whispering. Juno was waiting for her friends to realize, but it took Mr. Harris actually speaking up for them to get it together. "Mr. Stilinski, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull the headphones out every once in a while. I think you and Mr. McCall would benefit from a little distance, yes?"

Stiles scoffed in irritation, only digging himself a deeper hole. Mr. Harris only glared at the two and motioned for Scott to come to the front of the room and pointed at the seat on the other side of Juno. Both boys knew they had no other choice, so Scott moved to the front while Stiles huffed as he sat down next to Juno. She only sent him an arrogant smile to which he muttered, "Shut up."