𝟑𝟐.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐦

❝ 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐦. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑼𝑵𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬
𝒛𝒂𝒚𝒏

❛ in a world of my own ❜

        𝑇𝑂𝐷𝐴𝑌 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂'𝑆 𝐹𝐼𝑅𝑆𝑇 day back at school and she was not excited at all. Juno was dreading having everyone judge her all day and have all eyes on her. Normally, Juno would love that, but in this case, she'd rather blend in.

Juno was currently in the girl's locker room with Lydia as she was getting changed into her lacrosse uniform. She had lacrosse practice today, which was one good thing, but she knew for a fact that she was going to get treated like a delicate flower. Lydia was sat on one of the benches while Juno pulled the jersey over her head. "So you really don't remember anything?"

"Nope. They called it a 'fugue state' which is just their way of saying 'we have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods for two days.'" Juno spoke as she began to tie her shoes. Lydia was trying to see the positive side to this. "Well, you got some good cardio in. It made your legs look amazing."

"My legs were already perfect. Look, I don't really want to talk about this today. I just want to play lacrosse and get this day over with." Juno muttered, emotionally and mentally exhausted, but she was fully prepared for lacrosse.

"Well, I'm gonna be watching your practice, I'll be your personal cheerleader. You should just go out there and do your best." Lydia motivated. The few days that Juno took off, she spent most of that time with Lydia and Isaac. She didn't want to be reminded of this werewolf situation so she really didn't speak to Scott or Stiles, which they were concerned about, but really, Juno only needed to clear her head. But that meant that she and Lydia grew closer.

"Those hormonal delinquents could never handle half my best." Juno fired back, knowing she had never actually played lacrosse to the best of her abilities, which Lydia saw as an opportunity. "Even more reason to do so."

"What do you mean?" Juno questioned with furrowed eyebrows. "Juno, you worked so insanely hard to get where you are. You are a pansexual woman of colour that plays on a men's lacrosse team and you just had a private issue put on blast, yet you're still here. You get out there and you show those wastes of space that you're a force to be reckoned with!"