𝟐𝟑.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

❝ 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. ❞

TW!▬▬mention of abuse

𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑳𝑫'𝑺 𝑺𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑶𝑳𝑰𝑵
𝒂𝒋𝒓

❛ i know i'm not there mentally, but you could be my remedy ❜

        𝐷𝐸𝑆𝑃𝐼𝑇𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌 𝑊𝐸𝐼𝑅𝐷 interaction Scott had caused between he and Juno, the two of them were able to make up. Scott was obviously going to on his own since he wouldn't in a million years even dream about harming Juno, one: she's his friend and two: Scott is terrified of her.

Stiles had pushed him to apologize quite a lot since it was bugging him the most somehow. He seemed to be more irritated by the situation than Juno, but he played it off as Scott did something genuinely bad that would make Stiles respond this way no matter who it was.

Juno knew that he only kissed her and was acting odd because of his breakup with Allison mixed with the full moon, so she forgave him quickly. It was a good thing too since who else was meant to drive her dad's car recklessly away from werewolf hunters?

They three teenagers had no clue where Derek was, but they were trying to find him. He was currently a fugitive, thanks to Scott, so the three were trying to help him out.

They all knew that if Stiles had driven his car, they'd get killed by him since Derek seems to have it out for the poor guy and Stiles's distinct blue Jeep would be very noticeable and distinguishable, Scott was much too safe and Juno is probably the bravest and manliest person they know, so it all worked out. Plus, her dad's car blended in.

Juno was driving much too fast for their comfort, but in her defense, she did have a werewolf hunter on her tail.

"You're gonna kill us if you don't slow down!" Scott anxiously yelled, hoping that Juno would have some sense to be safe.

"If she drives any slower, they're gonna kill us!" Stiles defended the girl. He too didn't want to be this reckless, but he knew it was necessary.

"Thank you, Stilinski. You were helpful for once in your life." Juno thanked and insulted simultaneously.

Stiles threw his hands up in disbelief as he snapped his head to the side. "I'm on your side, why are you still being mean?"

"It's a reflex." Juno spoke before taking a very sudden left turn. Somehow, that had actually worked since the werewolf hunter was no longer following right behind them.